TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post here if you own a GT/SC

wmoore

I know the registry will come along soon but, until then sound off. I would like to get some idea of who has what and how many are out there. Oh yeah, if you could list your vehicle color as well if it is a polished SC or not. Thanx in advance

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I currently own a 1100 mile, 2006 GT-H/SC, 550 hp whipple, 20 inch Limited Edition CS69 wheels, Shelby gauges, foglights/brake ducts, GT-H billet caps, Tasca built

49043_jubitræf2009_017.jpg

49045_jubitræf2009_065.jpg

49044_jubitræf2009_045.jpg

:shift:

Anders

Anders, very, very nice. SAI, youve got to be able to do what TASCA can do, come on and I will send you my car.

OK, I know we have at least 4 more guys out there. I know we are missing AT LEAST Adam, Roger, and I know there was a guy from WI..I think he is on a Yacht (sp) team and someone else has a paxton, with black wheels who drags the hell out of it. Where is everybody? LOL

I saw his car at Tasca, it was there for a while. The engine is lowered if I remember correctly.

Ah ok thanks. Dig-it was mentioning this as an option this past weekend. Think he said they have done this on a car at Tasca.

Not sure about that...The Grabber (Cobra Scotty) was the only one done as of two months ago that was on 08 with a Whipple 550 by Vegas... unless he went sometime in June which I guess is possible.

This comment in this post lead me to believe it was SAI.

Congrats at getting your car done I am going with the 550 whipple as well. Everytime my phone rings I hope its BUD from SAI, someday he will call.........

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=668345

Archived