TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ragtop topswitch

Torched10

goldgus asked me where the top switch is--its on the bottom of the black box shown in the pic.The ecnter of the box,facing back is an info panel that gives status on top during ioperation

:koolaid:

You da man, Bob... Thanks Much.

Cant wait to hit that button myself.

goldgus asked me where the top switch is--its on the bottom of the black box shown in the pic.The ecnter of the box,facing back is an info panel that gives status on top during ioperation

hmm, My 'info panel' shows nothing during top operation... Can you make a quick video by chance?

hmm, My 'info panel' shows nothing during top operation... Can you make a quick video by chance?

well, made my first mistake of the year.I didnt have my reading glasses on, and when i first got in the car and hit the top switch tha box lit up,but with my glases on its an air bagt status--sorry for the screw up.

well, made my first mistake of the year.I didnt have my reading glasses on, and when i first got in the car and hit the top switch tha box lit up,but with my glases on its an air bagt status--sorry for the screw up.

LOL that's funny.. I'm sitting there saying huh all I have is airbag light hehe.

THanks

Second mistake of the year a double post. :D

Archived