TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hotrod cams installed

Sorry, I didn't put any info with it took me a couple of trys to get them on there!!! I was so exdhaust from spreading out 14yrds of mulch by myself with a rake and shovel in the hot sun on pain killers. Why you ask cause I'm a stubborn italian moron with no patience. Believe if hillary clinton wants booty it's a big No!!!

1. Ford racing cams hotrod

2. the dealership did it for 628.00 plus you have to replace cam bolts with news as per manual oil goes thru it

3. Bamachips wrote me a tune

4. bought from Stangmods but Americanmuscle is cheap and trust me had stressed with getting them and leave it at that!!

5. The car rocks you like a your in a boat on rough seas and with the A/C on a little more make me tingle all over.

6. Those are cherry bomb mufflers vortex

7. I really didn't feel that much more power but wasn't going for that the rumble is enough to put me to sleep with a smile opn my face!!!

8. Drivabitly is excellent just don't get distracted at the drop jaws as you drive off

Anthony

Thank you !!! People, I went for a ride on the highway to a speed shop. On the way back, I reset gas mileage computer it's about a 20 minute ride back home. From what the computer say's for that ride to my house thru the side street into my driveway it said the car used 1.65 gallons of gas and average of 12.3 miles per gallon. But, I really didn't pay attention but did notice my gas gauge going down more than usual. I have a party on sunday its an hour ride and I will fill up and reset the trip computer and see what it is also will do it the old way and fill up again once I get to my desintation and do the math. 2+2=6 :headscratch:

Also, I really didn't notice any change in performance on the highway but at the lights it turned alot of heads from the rumble and again with the A/C on me and my buddy looked like be rocking to the music. :hysterical: But worth the sound anyday if that rumble came out of my wife mouth, I'd listen to hear more !!!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Anthony

Now that sounds like a muscle car! Congrats on a sweet mod. :rockon:

Thank you and your right sounds like one !! Now all I need is the smell of racing fuel coming out of the exhaust. To bad they don't make a colonge of that or burnt rubber!!! :hysterical:

Thank you and your right sounds like one !! Now all I need is the smell of racing fuel coming out of the exhaust. To bad they don't make a colonge of that or burnt rubber!!! :hysterical:

I'd sprinkle a little on my tires at car shows... :hysterical:

I heard 1badshelby's today. Sounded pretty good. With this and long tube headers he netted +40rwhp

These cams do turn head went to my club car show last night and one of the guys there thought swapped motors. I pulled in with my A/C on and it really rumbles. Did 1badshelby's swap out his mufflers ???

These cams do turn head went to my club car show last night and one of the guys there thought swapped motors. I pulled in with my A/C on and it really rumbles. Did 1badshelby's swap out his mufflers ???

Oops. It's 1badsgt. Here's thread he started on these mods.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=38112&hl=

So far my only mods have been the cams, BBK underdrive pulleys and Mac prochambered longtube headers with high flow cats.

hey guys, my final numbers were 345 at the rear wheels. Haven't done the video yet, been just to darn busy and it keeps slipping my mind. Just turned fifty so I guess the mind is the first thing that goes.

But it do sound good.

Sounds awesome racer. Your cam color was a pink color instead of a metal finish, why is that Racer? You holding back something? Just kidding sounds awesome! :hysterical:

Gotcha!

Thanks sweddy, I think it's about time we come clean and tell the boys that we are a couple and we got married next to are shelby's. Remember honey to stop and get more honey!!!! :drool::hysterical:

Truly your,

Sweet cheeks

hey guys, my final numbers were 345 at the rear wheels. Haven't done the video yet, been just to darn busy and it keeps slipping my mind. Just turned fifty so I guess the mind is the first thing that goes.

But it do sound good.

That's awesome Vic. I'm guessing that's 65-70rwhp over stock for $2500. Not bad. Notice any difference in MPG?

Depends how I drive it. If I keep my foot out of it, around 20. But here lately since it's been about 16.8 but thats not too bad with the traffic around here.

But my first dyno with just a tune was 302 so with the cams and long tubes I gained about 43 ponies at the tires. Another one of the guy 's with a N/A motor, long tubes and cams got 347. The other has short tubes with cams and dyno'd at 335.

Quote: "Thank you and your right sounds like one !! Now all I need is the smell of racing fuel coming out of the exhaust. To bad they don't make a colonge of that or burnt rubber!!!"

Anthony, you kill me!! BTW watched the Anchorman last night, apparently Sex Panther smells like racing fuel, give it a try :dance:

I am thinking of doing the cams on my SGT, but I have a blower so I have to do a bit more research..

GNB

Quote: "Thank you and your right sounds like one !! Now all I need is the smell of racing fuel coming out of the exhaust. To bad they don't make a colonge of that or burnt rubber!!!"

Anthony, you kill me!! BTW watched the Anchorman last night, apparently Sex Panther smells like racing fuel, give it a try :dance:

I am thinking of doing the cams on my SGT, but I have a blower so I have to do a bit more research..

GNB

Jay Leno writes my material!!! Comp Cams supposely makes a cam for supercharge motors !! I will check out the panther my wife would love a different smell of than bad gas !! :hysterical:

Archived