TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Want to buy me a 2010 but dont know what kind of color is the best!

BABY G.

Have you got your car yet?? :lurk::headscratch: :happy feet:

Cobra010

Nope. Copied this from one of my posts on Friday:

Just received email from my dealer:

Michael:

Good news! Bryan was checking on your order early this morning and it was released yesterday to the rail yard! This usually means about 10 days to the dealership. It has not been assigned a railcar as yet, but it should be out by Monday. It is railed to Jessup, Maryland and then transported to the dealership. I have instructed everyone to keep the vehicle as received for your inspection.

I forward the updates as I receive them. Have a great weekend!

Steve

Status

Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status ETA

In Transit ReceivedRail (Auto Warehousing) Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI Jun-25-2009, 08:30 ET May-22-2009

Awaiting Shipment Released Autoalliance International Inc Jun-25-2009 May-22-2009

In Production Produced Autoalliance International Inc May-07-2009 May-22-2009

In Production Body Shop Autoalliance International Inc May-06-2009 May-22-2009

In Production Sent to Plant Autoalliance International Inc Apr-28-2009 May-22-2009

In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (May-06-2009) Autoalliance International Inc Apr-20-2009 May-22-2009

In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week of May-04-2009) Autoalliance International Inc Apr-02-2009

I'm not getting my hopes up, because:

1. Many on this forum have been told similarly, only to be disappointed (including "Ramp 51" which is probably like Area 51).

2. The ETA still says 22 May 2009.

3. My sticker indicates shipment by convoy, not rail.

Also, today (Monday), I heard the rumor that not only was the plant closing for two weeks, but the cars at the railyard awaiting shipment may have been returned to the plant AGAIN for other QA issues. This is obviously not confirmed, but how can I not believe it, given all that has happened so far?

I am more of a fan of the classic colors. IMHO white stripes or no stripes. My choices would be probably black/white stripes or red/white stripes. Also think that red/black stripes looks tough but then you have a black stripe on the interior seats which looks meh. Not near as good as a colored stripe.

I am more of a fan of the classic colors. IMHO white stripes or no stripes. My choices would be probably black/white stripes or red/white stripes. Also think that red/black stripes looks tough but then you have a black stripe on the interior seats which looks meh. Not near as good as a colored stripe.

Black with Silver Satin looks awesome!! I wish I did that color instead. Looks Sssoomean!

Archived