TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer confused on Shelby GT and how to order!

swa737

Fellas

I'm working with a dealer on ordering the Shelby GT. As everyone has experienced, there is a lot of confusion on the new 2007 Shelby GT with dealers. My dealer is trying to find the Shelby GT in the order banks, but says he doesn't see it. Does anyone know how I can help him find the Shelby GT to order? Is it a special code that makes all the difference?

ThanksS

Fellas

I'm working with a dealer on ordering the Shelby GT. As everyone has experienced, there is a lot of confusion on the new 2007 Shelby GT with dealers. My dealer is trying to find the Shelby GT in the order banks, but says he doesn't see it. Does anyone know how I can help him find the Shelby GT to order? Is it a special code that makes all the difference?

ThanksS

This is the info on ordering the sheby gt i recieved from Amy Boylan president of shelby autos orders to be placed in ford concepts mustang gt (t82) with shelby upfitters package option code (54U) which is exclusive to the shelby gt only. The dealer must add the following shelby drop ship code 88WKH7. Good luck with your future shelby gt

Archived