TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Martins GT500

Greg: I can see it being better off in the showroom in a small dealer. Waaay better than on the lot. One thing good about it being clean is you can look it over and really tell if it has scratches.

As long as it doesnt have 50 miles of beating on it I wouldnt worry about it. That would concern me more. Some pimply face kid taking it out and abusing it.

I was beat down by the time I got mine too, (course I got hooked for a 15k ADM :banghead: ) but 5 minutes after taking it I had forgotton all about it.

Took a year to get the stupid grin off my face..in fact everytime I walk in the garage it comes back. These cars are really a treat. Sometimes knowing I can take the Shelby out is all that keeps me from punching holes in the wall. Life is short, I am learning to not sweat these things.

You got a beautiful car waiting for you, I would get it!

KC666

:rockon:

Ya I am hoping that driving it will change my attitude. Its just been so long since ordering that all excitement is gone.

If you really want to smile,turn off the traction control and run thru the gears flooring it in all gears--its incredible really--hoe you buy it--

I know it may not feel like it, but it's the best place for it. Your options are outside, in the garage, or on the showroom floor. On the floor you've got saleman keeping an eye on it. Outside or in the garage would be a big deal for me....

I agree that the showroom is probably the best place for it in this situation. Personally, the big deflation for me, would come from having someone else post the first pictures of my car on the forum prior to my receiving it..... Sort of like the mailman unwrapping my long awaited Christmas present and showing my friends before the 25th. :redcard:

I agree that the showroom is probably the best place for it in this situation. Personally, the big deflation for me, would come from having someone else post the first pictures of my car on the forum prior to my receiving it..... Sort of like the mailman unwrapping my long awaited Christmas present and showing my friends before the 25th. :redcard:

I know MM asked me first,dont know if he asked Martin or not

Archived