TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A couple minor problems....anybody else?

cbr1000

How does that whole center console are work? It looks really high in pictures and would seem ackward with my arm while shifting. I assume not, but the pictures make it look that way.

the whole thing swings open towards the pass seat , and inside are 2 really cool drink holders with colored halos around the base.The back part also opens to hold cells,ipod, and its where the mp-3 connection is.Its doesn get in my way,and im 6-4 as far as arms/hands

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a problem much more severe than you guys. I don't have my car yet. Have any of you considered a rental program for your car to have the problems trouble shot if so let me know and I will try to help you out. :hysterical::shift::cry:

I have a problem much more severe than you guys. I don't have my car yet. Have any of you considered a rental program for your car to have the problems trouble shot if so let me know and I will try to help you out. :hysterical::shift::cry:

Sure, my scratch is all patched up, looks as good as new. It's sitting in my garage, waxed-super clean. It's got 200mi on it. I will rent it to your for $57,000

Sure, my scratch is all patched up, looks as good as new. It's sitting in my garage, waxed-super clean. It's got 200mi on it. I will rent it to your for $57,000

You want that in cash,check,money order or Gold Coins? :hysterical::hysterical::shift:

Archived