TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Here she comes!

Well the first thing Im going to do is change the shifter ball to the 2010 and add the M52305GT's and FRPP Lowering springs. Then I need to calm down a bit and enjoy it :shift: for a while and save some nuggets.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Love the color :hysterical2:

What do you have planned for it? :lurk:

Well for $39,900 for an 09 you just cant go wrong. I remember these cars going for 50 & 60k

Hey I was bidding on this car on EBAY!!! This is the car right?

I was looking for one for my friend! He drove down the LA to buy this car and then it was sold! Small world he will be so upset!!!! Funny I thoought I Share :drool:

Well for $39,900 for an 09 you just cant go wrong. I remember these cars going for 50 & 60k

I totally Agree! I told him to click buy it now!!! Great buy my friend! I tried telling him!

I bought my 2008 Gt500 on december 20th 2008 for the same price 39,900.00 I thought that was a steal and drove 5 hours and bought it!

Have fun with your car!!!!

Jason :shift:

You know what gets me, I can't imagine a person who wants one of these and is in the market for one and then sees a great price and tries to offer less. Now I understand trying once like I asked the dealer would he take $39 and he said 39,900 no less! So I bought it. How can you lose a car or a house you want just for a couple bucks. I mean in the long run it's only money but at least we have something to show for it. For isntance the buy it now could be $40,000 and people bid up to $39,400 and then lose the car for a couple hundred bucks. They sit there and bid $100 at a time and lose it. I tried searching again on Ebay and theres nothing even close, unless it's an 07 with a couple thousand miles on it. I feel lucky :happy feet:

I totally Agree! I told him to click buy it now!!! Great buy my friend! I tried telling him!

I bought my 2008 Gt500 on december 20th 2008 for the same price 39,900.00 I thought that was a steal and drove 5 hours and bought it!

Have fun with your car!!!!

Jason :shift:

Yeah the blue with white stripe seems to be somewhat rare.

You see a lot of white and red cars going all the time, but not as many blue ones.

I wanted a tungsten coupe and it took me almost a year to actually find one that

1. I wanted (most of them were either high mileage or verts)

and

2. A good price.

I got mine for 36k with a whole 27 miles on it, but it took a LONG time to find it.

Archived