TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gold Terlingua Livery

JeffJ

Yep, this was the 21st annual. It takes place every Father's Day weekend. It has been in Steamboat Springs for the past 10 years or so and we will be there for the next 5. The long distance award went to a gal that brought her beautiful 67 from Alberta, CA. It was over 1300 miles each way. Probably about 20 percent of the show comes from out of state. There were quite a few cars from CA that I saw.

Jeff it was such a pleasure meeting you. Your car and that beautiful black paint were worth the trip from Omaha any day. I was just down the line in one of several of the white SGT's. Thanks for bringing your car out!! I look forward to next year already.

Jeff it was such a pleasure meeting you. Your car and that beautiful black paint were worth the trip from Omaha any day. I was just down the line in one of several of the white SGT's. Thanks for bringing your car out!! I look forward to next year already.

Thanks! It was great meeting you also. I am very happy with the paint job now that it's all polished out. Now if I can just keep it that way! :hysterical:

I thought with the auto that my car would be fine with the 20's. However, I was wrong. If I run any more auto cross events, GT500 wheels with better tires will be needed. The 20's were way to slippery and the car was all over the place. I was able to over power it around the corners way to easy, so couldn't really stick it. Oh well, drifting is fun, so that's more what I did than get quick times! I was in Late Street Prepared due to the Shelby suspension over a stock GT.

Archived