TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HELLO

thereturn

Hello everyone, I want introduce myself to this great forum and all the members. For the past weeks ive been following up on updates of 2010 shelbys and all can say this forum has awsome info :happy feet: .

I placed my order on 05/23/2009 so on 06/19/2009. I called my dealer to see how everything is going and they told me SHELBYS are on material hold still, but I thought the hold was taken off???? the salesmen told me my order still has not been pulled? :banghead:. I have question I placed a $5000 deposit on order form it says non refundable. Since the order still has not been pulled do you guys think i would be able to get my $5000 back?????????

thank you

Hello everyone, I want introduce myself to this great forum and all the members. For the past weeks ive been following up on updates of 2010 shelbys and all can say this forum has awsome info :happy feet: .

I placed my order on 05/23/2009 so on 06/19/2009. I called my dealer to see how everything is going and they told me SHELBYS are on material hold still, but I thought the hold was taken off???? the salesmen told me my order still has not been pulled? :banghead: . I have question I placed a $5000 deposit on order form it says non refundable. Since the order still has not been pulled do you guys think i would be able to get my $5000 back?????????

thank you

Welcome to TS. :)

If you signed the order form and agreed to the terms it might be tough to get the money back. Are you having 2nd thoughts?

well kinda my order still has not been pulled yet I dont want to wait another 3 moths :cry:

unless you had an expected delivery date,or approximate date in your contract, i think your stuck.It took me almost 4 months,but that included material holds and QA issues.They are building cars now--just make sure you have piroity10 on the order,which means a real customer is ordering the car,not just a dealer stock.The car is so awaesome,its worth th wait.Mine is a torch red vert,and I love it.

Archived