TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help - How do I down load from photobucket

How do I down load a video or pic from photobucket and post it in a topic??????? Please help the brain dead!!

Anthony

Once you have pictures in photobucket, scroll your mouse over the pictures you want to post here and check the box on each one you want. You can select up to eight pics at a time to post in each post.

Once you selected the boxes of the pictures you want, scroll to the bottom of all the pictures and click on the tab at the bottom that says "Generate HTML and IMG code"

A new page will open which will show 5 different boxes with codes in them. Click your mouse inside the 4th box down that says "IMG images for message boards" and when you see everything inside that box highlighted, right click on your mouse and select copy.

Then come here to your post, put your pointer inside the message box here you type in, right click your mouse and select paste.

It will paste your codes in here. Then post the message. BINGO! Your pics will appear! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Once you have pictures in photobucket, scroll your mouse over the pictures you want to post here and check the box on each one you want. You can select up to eight pics at a time to post in each post.

Once you selected the boxes of the pictures you want, scroll to the bottom of all the pictures and click on the tab at the bottom that says "Generate HTML and IMG code"

A new page will open which will show 5 different boxes with codes in them. Click your mouse inside the 4th box down that says "IMG images for message boards" and when you see everything inside that box highlighted, right click on your mouse and select copy.

Then come here to your post, put your pointer inside the message box here you type in, right click your mouse and select paste.

It will paste your codes in here. Then post the message. BINGO! Your pics will appear! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

God Bless you young man I owe you a drink !!!!

Archived