TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripe? Yea or Nea?

I'm considering a turbo installment on my sgt. Would like to have opinions on if I should change the fender stripe or not. I was thinking of shelby gt/tc, is this corny?

OK, lets just say that you did do this. SAI does not offer a TC upgrade and the car would never be input in the registry as a 1-off GT/TC. Heck if that could be done many people would make the cars 1 of a kind and then auction them off for $$huge$$ dollars. They stopped this long ago and it is now considered just another "owners" modification.

Your choice~

OK, lets just say that you did do this. SAI does not offer a TC upgrade and the car would never be input in the registry as a 1-off GT/TC. Heck if that could be done many people would make the cars 1 of a kind and then auction them off for $$huge$$ dollars. They stopped this long ago and it is now considered just another "owners" modification.

Your choice~

ok, I realize that it is not recognized through the registry. Monitary value did not come into the equation, just the idea of personalizing is all of this intention. I am not looking to pass it off and don't particularly care for the acusation. I was only wanting to know what opinions were of the idea.

I say keep it under wraps. Don't advertise what you have and keep them guessing.

everybody has good points, I sure thank you for them. It is a hard decision for me to make. I love the car for what it is and it is special to me, I just want to go a little faster!

+1

What turbo are you going with?

Ken

I'm going with the hellion kit, 62mm dual ball with front mount ic. The ic I think is 38by6by3" deep.The shop is thinking about 10 lbs. with 16 deg. total timing.

I'm going with the hellion kit, 62mm dual ball with front mount ic. The ic I think is 38by6by3" deep.The shop is thinking about 10 lbs. with 16 deg. total timing.

you know I didn't even think about that shelby gt-t, that might work as well and maybe not infrenge on the gt-sc cars.

Archived