TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Houston Autorama

b17drvr

The Houston Autorama show ended a few hours ago. There were four shelbys there. Mine, Sandyman's red convertable, John Hennesey's modded white and blue Gt500( for sale--64K), and one other white and blue gt500.

The Shelbys attracted a lot of people. There were people taking pictures of the car all day long for all four days of the show. I talked to quite a few people who are waiting for their Shelby and wanted to know how I liked the car.

And the big news, Sandyman and I each won BEST IN CLASS!

Photos below.

Autorama_Shelby.jpg

Auto_rama_Tim_Hahn2.jpg

AutoRama_Tim_Han2.jpg

Autorama_Shelby.jpg

Auto_rama_Tim_Hahn2.jpg

AutoRama_Tim_Han2.jpg

Your car sure does show nice. The Red is really brite. I bet it felt good to win best of class. You should be proud, I am proud of ya. Thanks for taking the time to tell us all about it. I love reading about this kind of stuff. Next Spring & Summer I am going to try the same thing out with my Son and Wife. We will show our His and Her Stangs. Congrats Again. :banana piano:

Your car sure does show nice. The Red is really brite. I bet it felt good to win best of class. You should be proud, I am proud of ya. Thanks for taking the time to tell us all about it. I love reading about this kind of stuff. Next Spring & Summer I am going to try the same thing out with my Son and Wife. We will show our His and Her Stangs. Congrats Again. :banana piano:

Thanks Rob. We had a great time. My daughter was there every day with me and she had a blast.

It is amazing how many people were interested in the Shelby. I never heard anyone say a negative comment about the car and autorama is a GM dominated show.

krisshelby.JPG

krisshelby.JPG

Hey Tim, I was there on Friday only and came to see you but you had just left. Your car and display looked really good. Congratulations on your win.

Oh I almost forgot, My Shelby vert won BEST IN CLASS too. :banana piano:

Cangrats Sandyman! :headspin: The Shelbys ruled the show.

I met your brother at the show. Heck of a nice guy. Your vert looked great. I like the mirrors and strut tower brace and the other items you did. Great presentation!

Archived