TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Seat Covers

For those of us not in a position to buy the cool seats what do you think of these? Aren't these better quality than what we have now, especially the back seats?

http://www.newtakeoff.com/2010_mustang_lea...th_airbags.aspx

2010 Mustang Coupe Leather Seat Cover Kit with Air Bags (Dark Charcoal)

$399.99

Has anyone spent some time in a 2010 and have any opinion on the seat quality? For the price I'm REALLY tempted to try!

my current interior is amazing especially after 2 years of use. I believe Maguires Leather Conditioner and a Covercraft Evolution Car Cover has kept the interior pristine. Ive not seen an aftermarket kit that fit nice and tight.

The two-tone seats in the 2010 Mustang GT are a huge improvement IMHO. I was thinking about looking out for a take-off pair myself. It's gotta be the two-tone with silver stripe and stitching for me though :)

Let us know how it goes !

seats.jpg

rear-seat.jpg

If I am to buy new seats I'd rather buy some Recaro seats or Sparco racing seats.

Yeah, I understand there are better functional seats out there....just trying to keep it "STANG".....

I have spent some seat time in a 2010 and the seat(where you sit) is the same as far as thickness and ease of entry. The back support has thicker side bolisters than the 05-09 models but not a big difference. I feel the 03-04 cobras and Mach 1's had better seats as far as keeping you in the seat. Now for a purpose built seat Recaro wins. But if you want a true mustang seat the Shelby seats the club store sells look really nice.

From the photos above, I really like that bracket that holds the shoulder belt closer to the front passengers.

Those were available on the 2008 models...I'm sure you could retro fit a set of them...they are nice...

Archived