TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bobstripower GT500

it worked great--100 outside,inside was very cool.Car didnt heat up engine wise--but thet engine really generates some heat.Didnt even to set the max AC button.Did have it on re-circ thought.Didnt seem to affect the car power either--

Thanks Bob! I can tell when the compressor kicks on in my '06 GT. I'd be surprised if it affects a GT500 too much. It's great reading your posts and seeing the photos. Only one more week :happy feet:

Thanks Bob! I can tell when the compressor kicks on in my '06 GT. I'd be surprised if it affects a GT500 too much. It's great reading your posts and seeing the photos. Only one more week :happy feet:

thanks--post pics when you get it>id love to a see a pic of it on top of Mt Etna or is it Edna--the one with the highest road in America.Bob

thanks--post pics when you get it>id love to a see a pic of it on top of Mt Etna or is it Edna--the one with the highest road in America.Bob

Mount Evans. Now there's a photo idea! I'll have to do that! Just spoke with the dealer, he expects it before the end of the month and is going to call me Wednesday to let me know where it's at....getting anxious now!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

OK, I'm sorry, but I have to get off topic, (and I say this only in jest and hope to add levity to our hectic lives, NOT a personal attack on either person, just one guy bustin' the other guys balls, and make a few people here chuckle, at your expense of course...) and I'm not going to talk about the white legs, after all, if your office bound working 5-6 days a week, thats how it is....

My question is, Mr. Morris, whats up with the fashion? Orange shirt, green shorts, white socks and sneakers???? :headscratch: Clearly when you told Bobstripower to come get his car, you also gave him a fashion tip for the trip down, Of course, Mr. Bob is a "more experienced demographic" (read:Older), so he can roll with the watermelon shirt, kahki shorts and brown shoes, oops, don't forget those white socks.....

Gentleman, remember one thing, if you're going to go casual, shirt out of the shorts, do NOT tuck in the shirt.

I'll give them both props for one thing....at least that weren't wearing black socks :hysterical3:

OK MM, next time we have breakfast together, you can attempt to have your payback :talkhand:

Well I have about 6 months before were back in Vegas for the next Bash. So that should give me sometime to come up with something!!!!

The shirt is YELLOW!!! So it does match the green shorts! NOTHING matchs WHITE LEGS!!!!

I cant wear a shirt thats NOT tucked in. I so FAT the shirt will drag the ground!!!!

6 months should be plenty time to come up with something!!!

MM

Mount Evans. Now there's a photo idea! I'll have to do that! Just spoke with the dealer, he expects it before the end of the month and is going to call me Wednesday to let me know where it's at....getting anxious now!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Ill hold you to it--and whats the color again??

Archived