TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bobstripower GT500

Any interior pics? Are there stripes on the seats?

just got back--ill take some interior shots laetr,its 100 here today.Interior is really well done,great feel and look.SEats have silver stripes in it, and the side bolsters are partially done in black suede.Very comfy driving.Top is extremely well done as far as fit.I really like the car,alot,and MM did a heckuva job getting the deal done with good info all along the way.If your looikng for a Shelby,contact him--Michael Morris.PS--Ill be changing my site name.Any suggestions would be welcome

just got back--ill take some interior shots laetr,its 100 here today.Interior is really well done,great feel and look.SEats have silver stripes in it, and the side bolsters are partially done in black suede.Very comfy driving.Top is extremely well done as far as fit.I really like the car,alot,and MM did a heckuva job getting the deal done with good info all along the way.If your looikng for a Shelby,contact him--Michael Morris.PS--Ill be changing my site name.Any suggestions would be welcome

Congrats..

Very nice!! Looks like a lot of the first cars to be delivered are the verts!! Looks like I will have to look you up when I get ready to buy my 10/11 GT500!!

Things are slow at work today, so I did a very unscientific study of 2010 GT500s that are listed as in-stock at U.S. dealerships. I counted 25 coupes and 2 convertibles. IL had the most of any state (three). LA, NY, IN, and OR have two each. VINs ranged from 103994 through 133135.

Mine is still nowhere in sight....

Do you live near Canton Ga ? They have a very large cruise night this sat @ Riverstone Shopping Mall . 575 @ exit 20 go west 1 mile. Would really like to see your new baby. 500 + cars allways show up starts @ 4pm .

I dont want to hear ANTHING about my WHITE legs!! I usually dont wear shorts to work, but its 100 degrees here!!!

MM

Legs? Hey I thought you had on high white boots. :hysterical:

Congrats to Bob, shes a real beaut. You too MM, another satified customer. You guys both look happy as clams!

KC666

:rockon:

Do you live near Canton Ga ? They have a very large cruise night this sat @ Riverstone Shopping Mall . 575 @ exit 20 go west 1 mile. Would really like to see your new baby. 500 + cars allways show up starts @ 4pm .

Im familiar with that cruise--bring my 65 GTO there occassionally.I live in Dunwoody, and it takes forver to get there from here,so probaly wont make it,plus its just too hot to stand around just now.I do go to a regular coffee deal every Sat morning at the Starbucks in Dunwoody--there usually between 7:30 and 9:30.Theres only a dozen of us show up, but Ill buy you coffee if you can make it.Send me a PM if your in the area,we can meet somewhere.

Any interior pics? Are there stripes on the seats?

Just tried to take pics in my garagman i was sweating my rear end off--ill take them later.The interior is alot nicer than I thouht it would be,and nicer than my wifes C-6 vette.Fit and finish is excellent,and it has the look of "knurled" aluminum, if thats the right word.Im glad they are showing up, so folks can really see/feel what Ford was tring to do

Just tried to take pics in my garagman i was sweating my rear end off--ill take them later.The interior is alot nicer than I thouht it would be,and nicer than my wifes C-6 vette.Fit and finish is excellent,and it has the look of "knurled" aluminum, if thats the right word.Im glad they are showing up, so folks can really see/feel what Ford was tring to do

Congratulations!! :happy feet: Thanks for the photos and write ups! I can't wait to see the interior, there is so much talk about it! Don't sweat more photos, literally, and go cool off in 6th with the top down! Only two more weeks to put my own on! :burnout:

Congratulations!! :happy feet: Thanks for the photos and write ups! I can't wait to see the interior, there is so much talk about it! Don't sweat more photos, literally, and go cool off in 6th with the top down! Only two more weeks to put my own on! :burnout:

ok tried driving with the top down from MMs place in Perry Ga about 90 miles South of Atl, after 15 minutes i had to put the top back down it was soooo hot.Ill have to wait till sundown to drive it.And man, that cue ball gets way hot if you leave the car in the sun.My GTO has a white shiftre knob as well, so i should have known better.

ok tried driving with the top down from MMs place in Perry Ga about 90 miles South of Atl, after 15 minutes i had to put the top back down it was soooo hot.Ill have to wait till sundown to drive it.And man, that cue ball gets way hot if you leave the car in the sun.My GTO has a white shiftre knob as well, so i should have known better.

How about an air conditioner review then, LOL... :poke:

Does the dash look like a 64 GTO which was machined aluminum ?

Bob saw your picture today, you looked HOT and Happy!

You may have yours worn out before I get one. Told my sales person today getting just about fed up with waiting and NO changes in status.

Oh, well just about to take the Fun out of it.

Cobra010 :banghead::censored::banghead:

Heres Bob picking up his car this morning. Great Guy! Really enjoyable working with GREAT folks.

MM

P3874B1998FordExplorerXLTWhite.jpg

OK, I'm sorry, but I have to get off topic, (and I say this only in jest and hope to add levity to our hectic lives, NOT a personal attack on either person, just one guy bustin' the other guys balls, and make a few people here chuckle, at your expense of course...) and I'm not going to talk about the white legs, after all, if your office bound working 5-6 days a week, thats how it is....

My question is, Mr. Morris, whats up with the fashion? Orange shirt, green shorts, white socks and sneakers???? :headscratch: Clearly when you told Bobstripower to come get his car, you also gave him a fashion tip for the trip down, Of course, Mr. Bob is a "more experienced demographic" (read:Older), so he can roll with the watermelon shirt, kahki shorts and brown shoes, oops, don't forget those white socks.....

Gentleman, remember one thing, if you're going to go casual, shirt out of the shorts, do NOT tuck in the shirt.

I'll give them both props for one thing....at least that weren't wearing black socks :hysterical3:

OK MM, next time we have breakfast together, you can attempt to have your payback :talkhand:

OK, I'm sorry, but I have to get off topic, (and I say this only in jest and hope to add levity to our hectic lives, NOT a personal attack on either person, just one guy bustin' the other guys balls, and make a few people here chuckle, at your expense of course...) and I'm not going to talk about the white legs, after all, if your office bound working 5-6 days a week, thats how it is....

My question is, Mr. Morris, whats up with the fashion? Orange shirt, green shorts, white socks and sneakers???? :headscratch: Clearly when you told Bobstripower to come get his car, you also gave him a fashion tip for the trip down, Of course, Mr. Bob is a "more experienced demographic" (read:Older), so he can roll with the watermelon shirt, kahki shorts and brown shoes, oops, don't forget those white socks.....

Gentleman, remember one thing, if you're going to go casual, shirt out of the shorts, do NOT tuck in the shirt.

I'll give them both props for one thing....at least that weren't wearing black socks :hysterical3:

OK MM, next time we have breakfast together, you can attempt to have your payback :talkhand:

That IS my formal look--Im retired!!I asled MM to dress up too--he said normally no socks

How about an air conditioner review then, LOL... :poke:

it worked great--100 outside,inside was very cool.Car didnt heat up engine wise--but thet engine really generates some heat.Didnt even to set the max AC button.Did have it on re-circ thought.Didnt seem to affect the car power either--

Archived