TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just ordered the I-Pod Kicker system..........

me too. Now I have to get a friggin IPOD!

I thinking the same thing, except with 4 kids - 20 thru 24 - I already have bought about 12 of those friggin' things!

The Kicker box is worth buying without an iPod!

I'd like one too!....but, I can't justify it right now...I'm staying focused on and sticking to the plan of getting my brake mods taken care of first.

I'd like one too!....but, I can't justify it right now...I'm staying focused on and sticking to the plan of getting my brake mods taken care of first.

Good call ilmor!

If I had the extra dough that wasn't being saved up for an S/C, I'd hop all over one of these. They look way cool. Anyone have a price tag on this? I couldn't find it.

Ken

Good call ilmor!

If I had the extra dough that wasn't being saved up for an S/C, I'd hop all over one of these. They look way cool. Anyone have a price tag on this? I couldn't find it.

Ken

They are 10% off for the introduction, but that ends today. I think they are $259.

As long as it sounds good it is worth it to me. I need a radio for the garage anyway.

One of the pics shows some labels.... Are those to go on the iPod's? Does the kicker system work with an iPhone? I know some of these systems will and some won't. The labels won't fit the iphone though I think...

That is a good question because my songs are all on my I-phone and pandora is free music genre geared towards my liking.

I'll wait for an answer....

I know the price seems a little steep, I could not resist the Snake. I will put it on my workbench in my Garage. :happy feet:

Will post pic's and reviews when I get it.

I have one of the non-shelby versions. The price is the same I paid when I bought mine. My ex has a Bose ipod dock and the Kicker blows it out of the water sound wise. You will have a rockin' garage (as will I since I just ordered a Shelby garage sound system-my 7yo son talked me into it! :hysterical: )

I have one of the non-shelby versions. The price is the same I paid when I bought mine. My ex has a Bose ipod dock and the Kicker blows it out of the water sound wise. You will have a rockin' garage (as will I since I just ordered a Shelby garage sound system-my 7yo son talked me into it! :hysterical: )

Great to hear, now I can not wait to get it!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I played it a couple of days this weekend. Man that thing is LOUD! I kept telling my son to turn it down. Boy, I must be getting old... :headscratch:

Can you believe the massive amount of sound that comes out of this box? In the 1980s, you'd have to have had tower speakers to do what the kicker does.

Can you believe the massive amount of sound that comes out of this box? In the 1980s, you'd have to have had tower speakers to do what the kicker does.

All the reviews I've seen have been VERY positive and rated it well against the highly regarded Bose system.

ordered last Thursday and no delivery yet. Guess that's what I get for living on the "right" coast. Sent email to Robert to check on a tracking no. Still need to buy a da%n IPOD anyway. :headscratch:

oops, UPS was working late tonight..GOT IT!! WOW, THIS THING REALLY PUTS OUT THE SOUND!!! I may have just lost it to my son.....oh well. Robert, I shoot you another email just in case you don't see this....Craig :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...
It is built for an Ipod which I do not have. I have a Sansa MP3 player and it plays perfect in the Aux slot.

So then no radio. As a standalone it can't do anything. It must use some other device

Archived