TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Its here--HOORAH!!!

Torched10

Waiting on more pics...

Greg--just got in--what a sweet ride,evrything works,interior looks great--great job on the top--not a wrinkle in it.Ill tak some interior shots later--its 100 degrees here.Michael is a great guy,youll enjoy meeting him.We stayed at the hampton,which is like 2000ft from his place.Have dinner at the Swanson--its real nice place,cheap,have to bring your own wine,and has been there since 1790.

That's a SWE E E T ride man, i really like the 2010 . I guess Ford found a way to make the GT500 just a little nicer. Love IT !!! The interior is a GRAND SLAM !

Greg--just got in--what a sweet ride,evrything works,interior looks great--great job on the top--not a wrinkle in it.Ill tak some interior shots later--its 100 degrees here.Michael is a great guy,youll enjoy meeting him.We stayed at the hampton,which is like 2000ft from his place.Have dinner at the Swanson--its real nice place,cheap,have to bring your own wine,and has been there since 1790.

Very cool. Congratulations. Good luck with it and be safe.

Very cool. Congratulations. Good luck with it and be safe.

This car is so cool, its tye most fun Ive had with my clothes on in a long time.Here are some more pics.I took it on a windy road,and its handled like it was garbbing the road--ony had traction control come on once.Hope ypu all get your cars soon and like the pics--bob

PS im having troubly uploading pics ill try again later

try this link to shutterfly.com--copy/paste into your browser

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received...d=8CauWTJmzatn6

post-24281-1245460761_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245460790_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245460761_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245460790_thumb.jpg

Awesome and congrats...there are some cool features on the new cars, can't wait to throw a set of those rims on my '08 :happy feet:

Thanks alot for all the comments.I was surprised by the wheels--they have a dark gray anodize? on them which matches my silver striping pretty well.Took it to a cruise this AM and had to beat the folks away.Only thing is PETA wouldnt like this car.It seems its a real bug catcher/killer--i only drove 20 minutes at most 40 mph,and after cleaning the bugs off from my drive from Perry, i had quite a few bugs.

Another comment, this car has alot of that black vinyl/metal trim on it. Make sure you guys dont get any wax on that trim--its impossible to get off,and the trim will always looklike someones fingreprint is on them.I use Mothers Black is Back and dont wax my cars--just wash them,at least the cars i care about--the truck dont count.

Thanks alot for all the comments.I was surprised by the wheels--they have a dark gray anodize? on them which matches my silver striping pretty well.Took it to a cruise this AM and had to beat the folks away.Only thing is PETA wouldnt like this car.It seems its a real bug catcher/killer--i only drove 20 minutes at most 40 mph,and after cleaning the bugs off from my drive from Perry, i had quite a few bugs.

Another comment, this car has alot of that black vinyl/metal trim on it. Make sure you guys dont get any wax on that trim--its impossible to get off,and the trim will always looklike someones fingreprint is on them.I use Mothers Black is Back and dont wax my cars--just wash them,at least the cars i care about--the truck dont count.

Hey Bob, to help remove the wax off of the black trim, get a bottle of Mothers "Back to Black". Its a liquid that removes all wax residue that gets on black window, and body trim. Works awesome!!! BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!

Archived