TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Its here--HOORAH!!!

Torched10

MM just sent me these pics--the car is at his place and we're driving down (90 miles) to see it this afternoon, and will be driving it back in the AM.He may post pics as well,but i couldnt wait--Job well done by MM--he stayed with it till it got here--HOORAH!!

post-24281-1245345111_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245345137_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245345156_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245345174_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245345111_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245345137_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245345156_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1245345174_thumb.jpg

Same pics just putting them on a different way.

Great looking car is person. Really look the New steering wheel and interior!!!

MM

Picture498.jpg

Picture499.jpg

Picture500.jpg

Picture501.jpg

Thanks again Michael-were leaving around 3 so should bethere around 6 just to gawk---bob

Looking good Bob! Congratulations to you sir!

Michael, another win for you my friend.

Beat wishes to both of you.

MM just sent me these pics--the car is at his place and we're driving down (90 miles) to see it this afternoon, and will be driving it back in the AM.He may post pics as well,but i couldnt wait--Job well done by MM--he stayed with it till it got here--HOORAH!!

That is SOOOO SWEEET!!!

Very happy for you Bob... Hopefully my Vert is next, was expecting to hear from the dealer today, but i guess its gonna be tomorrow now... Or Saturday...

Best of luck with it,

Neil

Congrats :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congratulations! That is a very sweet looking combo of colors. AWESOME!!! Have fun!

I have springs in my room waiting for my car so as soon as my car hits they will be going on...whenever that may be :mellow:

So what is the deal? All of the cars we saw in Ford's photo shoots and at the car shows, were definitly lower than the production cars now that they are showing up...

People were all excited that Ford got rid of the 4X4 look, but it looks like the prduction cars picked a bit of it back up. Probably not as much at the '07-'09's, but still more than all those pictures of the last 6 months....

Archived