TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Mustang Week

lambbo

I'll be driving down on Friday with 08SS0003. I'll stay with friends and drive back to northern Va. on Sunday. Hope to meet some of the Team Shelby guys there.

Oz

We need to get MM to drive up and over with 08SS0014 before he sells it.

Oz

How ya been Ruf? You and C going to make it down? I'd love to see ya'll.

I haven't been home since Jan so you know I'm ready!!

Gimme a call when you can. A lot has happened around here since last we talked, my brother.

***Will be attending on Friday.....my plane lands Thursday morning......inbound from Afghanistan.

Gonna drive up from Charleston S.C. with my son who has been eagerly awaiting

my return. Red/White 08 Shelby GT 500***

Glad to hear it Sir, I'm coming in from Afghanistan too!! My car will be in the JLT Booth, stop by and say hello!!

Jim

aka manOwar

Alloy GT500

***Will be attending on Friday.....my plane lands Thursday morning......inbound from Afghanistan.

Gonna drive up from Charleston S.C. with my son who has been eagerly awaiting

my return. Red/White 08 Shelby GT 500***

Glad to hear it Sir, I'm coming in from Afghanistan too!! My car will be in the JLT Booth, stop by and say hello!!

Jim

aka manOwar

Alloy GT500

Will be by to see ya......could we be on the same inbound flight from Dubai...???

Bob

Will be by to see ya......could we be on the same inbound flight from Dubai...???

Bob

I leave Dubai the night of the 15th and arrive Jax Fl on the 16th!! If thats the case, we'll meet up for a cold one at the Airport!! I'll be in Bagram tomorrow (Monday).

I leave Dubai the night of the 15th and arrive Jax Fl on the 16th!! If thats the case, we'll meet up for a cold one at the Airport!! I'll be in Bagram tomorrow (Monday).

Not out till the evening of 22 July....will take you up on that cold beer in MB.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Made the trip down today got to see some really nice cars, saw some cars I've seen posted here and other places up close today they look even better in person. Hope to meet everyone as the week goes on spent today just wondering around checking out rides.

Here are some pictures I took of last years top award car. I work with the gentleman he restored the car, himself this car is local to his area he knew the original owner. He received 1 of the 5 medallions for the Boss class at the 25th Mustang Anniversary Celebration in Charlotte with this car, He also has had a bunch of other mustangs and a Lightning.

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0159.jpg

And one shot of my engine bay while it is still stock :D

DSCN0150.jpg

Unfortunately I can't attend, but my car is there. Just look for the "slightly" modified black GT500 at the Grand Design Mat booth.

The new and improved Darkmobile..................

even more mods coming

Saw your car today great job on it

Saw your car today great job on it

Thanks. The guys who did the paint and body work (Auto Arts) took it down for advertising and the Grand Design Mat guys are giving me their product as compensation for my car showcasing their product.

The paint and body work was finished in late June. I had all of the parts that I had previously purchased installed at the time. My wife and the car are both still at my house in NC as it hasn't sold yet.

I am also moving back to the East Coast, Tampa to be exact.

Archived