TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Console Lid

I recieved an e-mail this morning about the Shelby Kicker iPOD Dock and while lookig at it I saw an intresting link to a console cover. Upon clicking on it I found color matched SuperSnake covers. I love em. My question is has anyone tried to get one of these installed on their SS during the conversion? Ours is there now and it would sure be a nice touch to match our red interior. (If you click on the "more photos" link you can see numerous colors available).

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/op10.htm

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Mine came that way. With the upgraded interior package there is an option for the colored arm rest. Doug (the guy that does the interiors) called me and asked if I wanted it.

post-19984-1245872998_thumb.jpg

I got one of these, Gary D. sent it to me in the mail. As soon as I get the car back I will install it, I think there is only 4 7/32 bolts.

It is a QUALITY piece, looks AWESOME, and Gary was very helpful

post-19984-1245873057_thumb.jpg

post-19984-1245872998_thumb.jpg

post-19984-1245873057_thumb.jpg

Did you order it through him or off the Team Shelby website?

I ordered it right from Gary D. when I was talking to him about the interior upgrade, he then put it through Shelby so I still got the 10% discount that was on at the time. You should call him, he is very helpful, you can get his # from Robert lane

Archived