TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Laser Cut GT500 Front License Plate

dukenrock

Check this out........

There's also one that has the GT on the left of the snake and 500 on the right that looks similar to the gas cap picture.

Very Cool

Do they come in different colors?

Where do you get them?

Black red and white for sure. Could probably get the vapor grabber orange and blue. All will have the silver backing where it's laser cut. I'll post a picture of the gt500 with snake when I get it done later today.

Very Cool

Do they come in different colors?

Where do you get them?

Black red and white for sure. Could probably get the vapor grabber orange and blue. All will have the silver backing where it's laser cut. I'll post a picture of the gt500 with snake when I get it done later today.

So your making these yourself?

Could you make a black plate with a red snake?

I'm having them made. For now only silver plates (Silver cutouts) with Red, Black White or Vapor plates. I can get the plates anodized red and make it happen. If I have enough guys wanting the red snake I'll do it provided it's cost effective.

So your making these yourself?

Could you make a black plate with a red snake?

I'm having them made. For now only silver plates (Silver cutouts) with Red, Black White or Vapor plates. I can get the plates anodized red and make it happen. If I have enough guys wanting the red snake I'll do it provided it's cost effective.

I'm definitely interested in a black plate with a red snake.

Here's the black plate with the silver cutout. I spoke with my buddy and he said for now we can do the black and red with the sliver cutouts only. If we want anything with red cutouts we can do it but we'll need to order ed anodized metal. I don't think the red anodized will look right. I'm going to try painting the silver RED by hand and see how that turns out.

post-19899-1245418587_thumb.jpg

post-19899-1245418587_thumb.jpg

Here's the black plate with the silver cutout. I spoke with my buddy and he said for now we can do the black and red with the sliver cutouts only. If we want anything with red cutouts we can do it but we'll need to order ed anodized metal. I don't think the red anodized will look right. I'm going to try painting the silver RED by hand and see how that turns out.

post-7141-1245428890_thumb.jpg

Can the cobra be made a little shorter?

If you put this in a License Plate frame the top and bottom of the cobra will be cut off some.

Do you have any plans to add stripes?

Do you have a price list yet?

How do we order?

post-7141-1245428890_thumb.jpg

Can the cobra be made a little shorter?

If you put this in a License Plate frame the top and bottom of the cobra will be cut off some.

Do you have any plans to add stripes?

Do you have a price list yet?

How do we order?

Yes! How much for the black and silver one?

MSB Mustang / Mark

Archived