TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Good News Thread

I'm not sure about y'all, but I've been getting fed far too much negative news recently.

In response, I'm starting this thread.

I truly believe that there is much more good news than bad these days, but our media seems to think bad news sells.

So - I'll start off with this great good news story. Feel free to post other's you come across.

Ruf :happy feet:

http://www.gnn.com/article/elderly-couple-...token-of/527495

By the way, the response to this thread might confirm or deny the media's belief that bad news "sells."

It's hump day and I'm working a 1/2 day today, taking a cruise in Shelby this afternoon and I'm meeting QuadCam's lovely wife Lauren for Pizza and Martini's this evening.... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Mashed Potato, YUMMY, loaded with potatoes, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, chives and sour cream.... :drool:

And White Cosmo Martini's..... :tequila:

Why spend money on a tender when I already have jumper cables? It gives me a chance to play with the car.

Cause when you let a battery die and then bring it back to life with cables it cuts the overall life of the battery in half.

In some cases that dont come back vbery well at all.

By preserving the charge with a Tender, your battery life is extended.

A Tender = $25.00 or A new Battery = $ a heckuva lot more

Why spend money on a tender when I already have jumper cables? It gives me a chance to play with the car.

Because letting a battery go dead is not good for battery life and jump starting a car can cause damage to the electrical system. :lurk:

Went to start the Shelby Monday morning. Dead battery. Jumped it and let it run in the garage for about an hour. Good for another few months till I do it again. :happy feet:

They say idling the car will not charge the battery maybe you need a battery tender.

Archived