TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Good News Thread

Bought my son a car last night for his high school graduation next week.....a 1996 Mustang V6, it was owned by another TS member who took exceptional care of the car since it was new.....

my boy's first car, moving on to college and entering the Mustang family, its a good day for the Wickeds!

Bought my son a car last night for his high school graduation next week.....a 1996 Mustang V6, it was owned by another TS member who took exceptional care of the car since it was new.....

my boy's first car, moving on to college and entering the Mustang family, its a good day for the Wickeds!

Congrats :happy feet: :happy feet: My first Mustang was a 232 as well, and it was fun! It didn't have all the power in the world, but with suspension, a CAI, and other simple bolt-on's, it was plenty fun!!

1-1.jpg

13.jpg

Congrats :happy feet: :happy feet: My first Mustang was a 232 as well, and it was fun! It didn't have all the power in the world, but with suspension, a CAI, and other simple bolt-on's, it was plenty fun!!

1-1.jpg

13.jpg

The interior in Michael's car looks exactly like the one in the picture, cant wait to see his face when I slap the keys in his hand!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

New F150 FX4 should be in by next week....SGT goes to QP week of July 13th for some upgrades, son graduated college 3 weeks ago, his baseball team made to the NCAA D1 Regionals in Texas....I got to go for a weekend and most everyone is healthy. :happy feet: Craig

oops, almost forgot the most important one....jdscooby is still posting pics in Girls and Mustangs!

The interior in Michael's car looks exactly like the one in the picture, cant wait to see his face when I slap the keys in his hand!

I liked that car, I really did. Like I said, didn't have all the power in the world so I beat it up, but it took the abuse!! I used to "fly" through LA and up I-5 with it when I was active duty at Camp Pendleton in Ca, to see my then fiance up in San Fransisco. You time it right and you can zip around just fine!! I loved the interior, and I am a tall guy. The suspension was really tight and that made it fun because there was no body roll, etc..

I sold it with 141,000 miles and still running with no codes! I think you picked a great first car, Wick!

Here's some good news.

It's good to see some free market and American ingenuity at work for a change....

'All-American Car' Company to Build Factory in Louisiana

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526992,00.html

Here's some good news.

It's good to see some free market and American ingenuity at work for a change....

'All-American Car' Company to Build Factory in Louisiana

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526992,00.html

American ingenuity will once again set the world standard. We just need motivation. Think back throughout the years on how many advances were born in America. :rockon:

I liked that car, I really did. Like I said, didn't have all the power in the world so I beat it up, but it took the abuse!! I used to "fly" through LA and up I-5 with it when I was active duty at Camp Pendleton in Ca, to see my then fiance up in San Fransisco. You time it right and you can zip around just fine!! I loved the interior, and I am a tall guy. The suspension was really tight and that made it fun because there was no body roll, etc..

I sold it with 141,000 miles and still running with no codes! I think you picked a great first car, Wick!

Thanks Sic, I am stoked to slap the keys in his unsuspecting hands Friday after the Graduation ceremony! :happy feet:

Wicked, what a cool Dad you are! Love the SN95 v6s. They take a lickin' and keep on tickin' :) My youngest had a 5 speed 94 teal beast as we called it. Never let him down. he sold it when he bought his svt focus and the kid totaled it :( They are great cars for young drivers. And very in style.

2007GT Drive that thing before someone says we can't!

I am leaving for Tulsa in the morning :happy feet:

Wicked, what a cool Dad you are! Love the SN95 v6s. They take a lickin' and keep on tickin' :) My youngest had a 5 speed 94 teal beast as we called it. Never let him down. he sold it when he bought his svt focus and the kid totaled it :( They are great cars for young drivers. And very in style.

2007GT Drive that thing before someone says we can't!

I am leaving for Tulsa in the morning :happy feet:

Thanks Sherri, have a great time In Tulsa, be safe!

Very cool dad.

I love the look of the 96's.

Heyyyy finally some good news on the Shelby!! They replaced the drive line and flange after waiting for a month and a half (for the flange) after the TSB was performed. They were trying to figure out where this strange vibration was coming from. After the new DS and flange didn't fix the problem, my bright tech decided to redo the pinion angle.

Problem solved!! Finally!!

The Shelby is running like a raped ape now!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Heyyyy finally some good news on the Shelby!! They replaced the drive line and flange after waiting for a month and a half (for the flange) after the TSB was performed. They were trying to figure out where this strange vibration was coming from. After the new DS and flange didn't fix the problem, my bright tech decided to redo the pinion angle.

The Shelby is running like a raped ape now!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Great news Gabe, you have shown the patience of Job.

Now go drive that ape! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Great news Gabe, you have shown the patience of Job.

Now go drive that ape! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Oh yess!! Just got back from a couple hour trip around the fine country in Ohio. Man.... I missed it!!! :cry:

About damn time! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I guess you gave him a piece of you mind.

Archived