TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think i wanna play i buy my clothes at dillards. I would just be boring to you worldly men. I usually take my pic's with more clothes on than that. Hey she looks great so i'll let ya'll play with her. I posted a pic of myself in my car arrival thread in case anyone missed it. I'm just a 5"8 blonde gal nothing special. :woot:

I don't think i wanna play i buy my clothes at dillards. I would just be boring to you worldly men. I usually take my pic's with more clothes on than that. Hey she looks great so i'll let ya'll play with her. I posted a pic of myself in my car arrival thread in case anyone missed it. I'm just a 5"8 blonde gal nothing special. :woot:

I seen it. Your hubby is a lucky man. :baby:

• 2 weeks later...

So, this is what you boys are up to. I thought this was a car thingy. I am going to have to watch you boys a little more closely. Now I see.

Honey,

SCGT made me do it.

It's his bad :finger:

I will make it up to you.

ok..looks like i have to set the tone here...here goes, this is my wife..of 33 yrs..

dress4.jpg

Some of these would go good in the pool shot screen saver that is being put together for Ruf's birthday.

If it was my fault then I get to make it up with her. :happy feet:

Did you allready talk to Co-pilot about this ?

Have you seen the TV show called "Wife Swap". :baby: V :baby:

I have! And I thought about it, but it would be hard to give up everything she brings to my life....like her love for high performance water craft.

:hyper:

bj

post-2868-1166359524_thumb.jpg

I have! And I thought about it, but it would be hard to give up everything she brings to my life....like her love for high performance water craft.

:hyper:

bj

Is that you ?

I did not picture you like that.

More for your girl to love. :wub:

Archived