TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You KNEW this was coming. You keep asking for it.

Hsurb - :finger::doh::finger::rant:

We know you have more than 1 thong ! :baby:

Were you trying to prove me wrong again ? :baby:

Don't make me post tractor cowboy again ! :baby:

Since I happen to think my wife is far better looking than my car, and I love the look of my car, here she is:

BTW, she's Swedish of course..! :banana piano: :happy feet:

Thanks for playing along.

You have a very pretty women.

:yup:

One lucky man you are.

MYGT500, your wife looks AMAZING! :drop: 33 years? What did y'all do? Get married when you were in middle school? Absolutely gorgeous!

IIRC, you have the Kenne Bell black GT, correct? I recall seeing a picture of the car at a track, but wasn't sure if it was Norwalk Raceway. Are you near NE Ohio as well?

And *who* is the little girl in front of the GT500? She's a doll!

Agreed! Both are gorgeous!

Thank you, I am very proud of em'.

Both are honor students, Sam (17yrs old) is Captain of the Varsity Cheerleaders and Senior Class President. Anita (14 in Jan.) is a straight A student, Captain of the Junior High Cheerleaders and is Team Captain of her Softball team.

But don't let them fool you, they're Redneck Girls through and through and as mean as a snake. But they are still daddys girls. :hyper:

scanke1.jpg

Wow Lammbo............I was thinking that your oldest and youngest were the *same* person. They look so much alike! :doh: So now, I need to add that all THREE are gorgeous! It's great to hear that the girls are so successful. You and your wife must be very proud of them. :)

And FWIW, there's nothing wrong with being "mean as a snake". For some of us, it comes natural...........others have to learn the art. :hysterical:

Lambo would you ask Anita if she knows Cameron Johnson or Kyler? Those are my kids down in your neck of the woods. Carol (there mom) and I are first cousins but our kids both refer to each of us as Aunt Tammy, Aunt Carol we grew up together and she's like the sister i never had. I'm sure one or both your girls know them. Kyler is 17 and Cam is 14.

Lambo would you ask Anita if she knows Cameron Johnson or Kyler? Those are my kids down in your neck of the woods. Carol (there mom) and I are first cousins but our kids both refer to each of us as Aunt Tammy, Aunt Carol we grew up together and she's like the sister i never had. I'm sure one or both your girls know them. Kyler is 17 and Cam is 14.

I'm sure they know each other. They (Anita) know's everyone and their business. :hysterical2: She has 200+ phone numbers in her Cell Phone. Can Cell Phones store 200 numbers? :drop:

If I don't know, I ask Anita. She knows. :hysterical2:

MYGT500, your wife looks AMAZING! :drop: 33 years? What did y'all do? Get married when you were in middle school? Absolutely gorgeous!

IIRC, you have the Kenne Bell black GT, correct? I recall seeing a picture of the car at a track, but wasn't sure if it was Norwalk Raceway. Are you near NE Ohio as well?

And *who* is the little girl in front of the GT500? She's a doll!

we married at 20 and 21....we have a 89 GT kennebell blown,usually run at National trail raceway near columbus ohio

How does she stay so young looking at 53. She's in great shape. she looks 30 something. Your one blessed dude.

I think its her genes...she has always looked about the same as long as i've known her... both sides of her family are german,and they all seem to look younger than their ages...i'm crossing my fingers and hoping her good luck holds... :banana piano:

we married at 20 and 21....we have a 89 GT kennebell blown,usually run at National trail raceway near columbus ohio

I think its her genes...she has always looked about the same as long as i've known her... both sides of her family are german,and they all seem to look younger than their ages...i'm crossing my fingers and hoping her good luck holds... :banana piano:

Your wife just doesn't look old enough to be married even 20 years, let alone 33! She's absolutely beautiful, and it's awesome that she's so youthful. Does she work out at all? Just looking at the pics, I'm going to guess she's very energetic.

Your wife just doesn't look old enough to be married even 20 years, let alone 33! She's absolutely beautiful, and it's awesome that she's so youthful. Does she work out at all? Just looking at the pics, I'm going to guess she's very energetic.

I am sure she does a little of this :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Then some of this :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Then tops it off with little of this :wub::wub::wub:

What do you think :headscratch:

\

yes..she does work out and is very energentic...

hands%20up.jpg

Archived