TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Global warming or God ???

They renamed it to "climate change" now, so if it hails in June it remains the fault of muscle cars.

No its called the weather and it changes every day has for thousands of years

Like one global warming advocate said to me the other day, after I pointed out how cold last winter was and how cold the spring has been, "just wait until July then you'll see how hot it will be" ....... :doh:

Like one global warming advocate said to me the other day, after I pointed out how cold last winter was and how cold the spring has been, "just wait until July then you'll see how hot it will be" ....... :doh:

:confused:

During man's tenure on this planet, we have had ice ages and then the ice melted. What did our ancient ancestors due to cause the warming needed to melt all of that ice? :headscratch: While we're at it, what did they do to cause the ice to form in the first place? Maybe the earth has climate cycles that will happen no matter what. Have our current leaders ever considered this? :nonono:

Our normal temps here in Salt Lake should be 82 today. I saw fresh snow up top when the clouds parted this morning :hide:

I'd like to have a talk with Al Gore right about now :talkhand:

:hysterical:

During man's tenure on this planet, we have had ice ages and then the ice melted. What did our ancient ancestors due to cause the warming needed to melt all of that ice? :headscratch: While we're at it, what did they do to cause the ice to form in the first place? Maybe the earth has climate cycles that will happen no matter what. Have our current leaders ever considered this? :nonono:

Our normal temps here in Salt Lake should be 82 today. I saw fresh snow up top when the clouds parted this morning :hide:

I'd like to have a talk with Al Gore right about now :talkhand:

:hysterical:

I love Al Gore we were in the same anger management class till he flipped out and thru the counselor out the window!! What guy he's full of love !!!

Archived