TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Over 89 thousand persons have viewed this

And if an original BC does not exist????????????

If it doesn't exist then obviously you weren't born there nor wwas your birth ever registered there.

And if Obama's doesn't exist then the State of HI lied! But they say it does exist and they do have it on record. What they REFUSE to say is if Obama was actually born in HI or if he was registered as a foriegn birth. His original long form BC would state that. But HI will NOT say one way or the other. Of course they can't say he was born there if he wasn't which would certainly explain the reason for refusing to say one way or the other. Because if this ever does get leaked out in the future there will be people being prosecuted for lying about it. That also explain why NO ONE from the DNC will even say. They merely posted a computer copy on the internet. Then they gave a copy to snopes.com and let them post a copy and make whatever claims they wanted. Slick, huh? So WHY is it that no one in the DNC party will go on record saying they verified Obama was born in HI? The State of HI refuses to go on record saying he was born in HI. What are they afraid of????

So not only will Obama NOT allow it to be released. No State or Federal official will even just come out and go on record by just saying they verified he was in fact born in HI! Now please explain how that does not raise any questions or doubts that they are hiding something?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you removed your mother maidens name or changed the certificate in anyway, its a fake, like I said. The Notary Seal is null and void. In one sentence you say you dont care if people know your parents name and in the next say " Am I stupid enough to use my parents' names, (such as mother's maiden name), on anything important? No!" Which is it? Like I said, I think its a fake, prove otherwise.

You wont put your real one up but you want Obama to. Personally, if I were you, I would take that down, it IS dangerous if it is real, which I doubt.

Um, Bush did steal the first election, but after the Supreme court ruling, what can you do? I live in Florida, I saw the goons flown in on Enron jets storm the WPB election commision and stop them from counting BY FORCE. But once he was inaugurated, thats it, its over. But this is far more ridiculous than that Snake. Obama is POTUS, get over it. People are just being childish. You tell ME to grow up. Thats a laff.

This horse is beat, another topic turned to Obama bashing and birth certificate speculation.

Snake, answer me this, do you, like Sicshelby, think Obama has to make some special proof of legitimacy because he is not white?

KC666

:rockon:

Ok, now I am seriously questioning your intellect, (or at least your reading comprehension). I didn't remove anything, nor did I ever say that I removed anything on the birth certificate. I scanned it and posted it as is for you to see. You were trying to make a lame claim of identity theft. The birth certificate doesn't have my SSN on it anywhere. I do not use any parental information for security passwords, (such as for banking or credit cards), so knowing where I was born or what my mother's maiden name is would do you absolutely no good with which to use to steal my identity. If you would like to travel to La Vergne, Tennessee, I'd be more than happy to show you the certified copy of my birth certificate complete with the notary seal pressed into it. I doubt you would call me a liar to my face.

Your second statement: Only a moron would still think that after all of the re-counts conducted after the election that Bush stole the election. Are you serious?

You seem to like to call people racists a lot. Again, I dare say that you don't do that to their face - for that would be detrimental to your health. Race has nothing to do with his being an eligible citizen or not. It's a matter of whether or not he is legally running for, and now holding, the office of POTUS. Did not the left question McCain's eligibility for the same reason during the election? Do I think that he should prove his eligibility to hold the office? Yes! To do otherwise indicates to me that he has something to hide.

Now, I've answered your question. Now answer mine: Do you pick and choose which laws that you believe in?

And if an original BC does not exist????????????

The state maintains the original. They issue certified copies of it. I wouldn't expect Obama to produce the original because he doesn't have it. I do expect him to produce a certified copy supplied by the state.

The state maintains the original. They issue certified copies of it. I wouldn't expect Obama to produce the original because he doesn't have it. I do expect him to produce a certified copy supplied by the state.

Well I won't be loosing any sleep over this............. :hysterical:

I dont expect the President to pander to rascists.

Snake, the BC you provided is a fake, by your own admission. So much for giving you credit or being a man of your word.

BTW the copy of Obama's birth certificate is, under the terms you printed out, legal proof he was born here.

There was no controversy over Bushs birth certificate that I'm aware of, and no other POTUS has had to produce one that I'm aware of.

This thread started out with a video of some BS artist congressman telling tall tales like they were facts about Christians founding this country and I guess in his mind, deserving of special priviliges. After being shown that these were make believe, the right wing elements began again with the anti Obama rant.

The problem your facing is that truth, logic and fairness are not on your side. Thats why you can't win. :yup:

It is fun watching you guys tie yourselves into pretzels though, I will admit.

This is you :beatdeadhorse:

KC666

Snake, the BC you provided is a fake, by your own admission. So much for giving you credit or being a man of your word.

BTW the copy of Obama's birth certificate is, under the terms you printed out, legal proof he was born here.

There was no controversy over Bushs birth certificate that I'm aware of, and no other POTUS has had to produce one that I'm aware of.

This thread started out with a video of some BS artist congressman telling tall tales like they were facts about Christians founding this country and I guess in his mind, deserving of special priviliges. After being shown that these were make believe, the right wing elements began again with the anti Obama rant.

The problem your facing is that truth, logic and fairness are not on your side. Thats why you can't win. :yup:

KC666

Oh?

KC666

Wow! You've just demonstrated to me that you are either a moron or delusional, for nowhere did I ever say that the birth certificate that I posted was a fake. Seek counseling.

As far as your opinions, I will considering them as the ravings of a madman.

KC666

"""There was no controversy over Bushs birth certificate that I'm aware of, and no other POTUS has had to produce one that I'm aware of.""""

You sure don't get out much, do you? LOL

There was lots of controversy over John McCain being constitutionally eligible for POTUS the same as Obama. The only difference being McCain complied and Obama did not!

McCain had multiple lawsuits filed over the same issue. McCain provided the courts with his real BC and his medical records. Obama to date has REFUSED!

So if you demand PROOF that you are in fact elgible to be POTUS defined by our constitution that makes you racist???

It appears more the opposite. People are willing to just look the other way and ignore our constitution all because of race! So who are the real racists here?

The "One" has a show cause hearing on July 13, 2009 for his default in producing of the documents in a previous court case. Perhaps the POTUS can produce the birth certificate he talks about in the book that Ayers wrote for him at that hearing??

Sooner or later one of these cases will come through. And if not, there will be numerous cases in the future as people become affected by any new legislation Obama signed into law as people will be able to drag Obama into court and produce the documents required to prove his eligibility as part of their defense.

Here is what Edwin Vieira, a constitutional lawyer who has practiced for 30 years and holds four degrees from Harvard, has won several cases before the Supreme Court, has to say:

According to the Constitution, a president must be a natural born citizen of the U.S. Mr. Obama’s critics have failed to force him legally to produce his original birth certificate, and Mr. Obama has resisted any attempt to make him do so. Currently, only Hawaii Department of Health officials have access to Mr. Obama’s original records.

Some of Mr. Obama’s critics have said he was born in Kenya and have claimed he is a citizen of Kenya, Indonesia, or even a British subject.

Edwin Vieira, a constitutional lawyer who has practiced for 30 years and holds four degrees from Harvard, said if it were to be discovered Mr. Obama were not eligible for the presidency, it would cause many problems. They would be compounded if his ineligibility were discovered after he had been in office for a period of time.

“Let’s assume he wasn’t born in the U.S.,” Mr. Vieira told The Bulletin. “What’s the consequence? He will not be eligible. That means he cannot be elected validly. The people and the Electoral College cannot overcome this and the House of Representatives can’t make him president. So what’s the next step? He takes the oath of office, and assuming he’s aware he’s not a citizen, then it’s a perjured oath.”

Any appointments made by an ineligible president would have to be recalled, and their decisions would be invalidated.

“He may have nominated people to different positions; he may have nominated people to the judicial branch, who may have been confirmed, they may have gone out on xecutive duty and done various things,” said Mr. Vieira. “The people that he’s put into the judicial branch may have decided cases, and all of that needs to be unzipped.”

Mr. Vieira said Obama supporters should be the ones concerned about the case, because Mr. Obama’s platform would be discredited it he were forced to step down from the presidency later due to his ineligibility, were it to be discovered.

“Let’s say we go a year into this process, and it all turns out to be a flim-flam,” said Mr. Vieira. “What’s the nation’s reaction to that? What’s going to be the reaction in the next U.S. election? God knows. It has almost revolutionary consequences, if you think about it.”

Mr. Vieira said Mr. Obama’s continued silence and avoidance in the release of his birth certificate is an ethical issue because of the dire consequences that could be caused by a possible constitutional crisis.

“If he were my client and this question came up in civil litigation, if there was some reason that his birth status was relevant and the other side wanted him to produce the thing and he said ‘no,’ I would tell him, ‘you have about 15 minutes to produce it or sign the papers necessary to produce the document, or I’m resigning as your attorney,” said Mr. Vieira. “I don’t think any ethical attorney would go ahead on the basis that his client could produce an objective document in civil litigation [and refused to do so].”

Further, Mr. Vieira cited a fraud ruling in a 1977 case called U.S. v. Prudden, which he feels applies in this case.

“Silence can only be equated with fraud when there is a legal and moral duty to speak or when an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading,” the ruling reads. “We cannot condone this shocking conduct … If that is the case we hope our message is clear. This sort of deception will not be tolerated and if this is routine it should be corrected immediately.”

Mr. Vieira said such an ethical question of representing a client who refused to produce such a basic document is important, even in a small civil case. The current question is concerning the man who potentially could have his finger next to the nuclear button.

“[The birth certificate], in theory, should be there,” said Mr. Vieira. “What if it isn’t? Who knows, aside from Mr. Obama? Does Russian intelligence know it isn’t there? Does Chinese intelligence know it isn’t there? Does the CIA know that it isn’t there? Who is in a position to blackmail this fellow?”

Mr. Vieira explained all laws have to be submitted to the president. In the event that there is no valid president, then no laws passed by Congress in that administration would be legally null and void. Because of that, this case will probably not go away, even after Mr. Obama takes the oath of office.

“If you don’t produce it, you think it’s going to go away,” he said. “There are all these cases challenging Mr. Obama, and some challenging secretaries of state, and they run into this doctrine called standing.”

Mr. Vieira explained although legal standing is difficult to get around in Federal courts, the document could be produced in any criminal cases stemming from legislation passed in the Obama administration.

“Let’s assume that an Obama administration passes some of these controversial pieces of legislation he has been promising to go for, like the FOCA (Freedom of Choice) Act,” said Mr. Vieira. “I would assume that some of those surely will have some severe civil or criminal penalties attached to them for violation. You are now the criminal defendant under this statute, which was passed by an Obama Congress and signed by President Obama. Your defense is that is not a statute because Mr. Obama is not the president. You now have a right and I have never heard this challenged, to subpoena in a criminal case, anyone who has relevant evidence relating to your defenses. And you can subpoena them duces tecum, meaning ‘you shall bring with you the documents.’ “

Such a criminal defense would enable the defendant to subpoena any person to testify in court and any person to bring evidence in their possession to the court.

Further, records could be subpoenaed directly, in the case of a birth certificate. Once the record could be subpoenaed, the birth certificate could be examined by forensic experts, who would then be able to testify to the document’s veracity as expert witnesses. Any movement by the judges to make a special exception to the president in a criminal case would hurt the legitimacy of that presidential administration.

“I can’t believe I’m the only lawyer who would think of this,” said Mr. Vieira. “I think any criminal lawyer defending against one of these politically charged statutes is going to come up with this. That means it will never go away until that document is laid down on the table and people say, ‘yes, there it is.’ And therefore they’re caught. If people keep challenging this and the judges out of fear keep saying ‘no, go to jail, go to jail, go to jail’ then that’s the end of the Obama administration’s legitimacy. On the other hand if they open the file and it’s not there, then that’s really the end of the administration’s legitimacy.”

Sooner or later one of these cases will come through. And if not, there will be numerous cases in the future as people become affected by any new legislation Obama signed into law as people will be able to drag Obama into court and produce the documents required to prove his eligibility as part of their defense.

Here is what Edwin Vieira, a constitutional lawyer who has practiced for 30 years and holds four degrees from Harvard, has won several cases before the Supreme Court, has to say:

According to the Constitution, a president must be a natural born citizen of the U.S. Mr. Obama’s critics have failed to force him legally to produce his original birth certificate, and Mr. Obama has resisted any attempt to make him do so. Currently, only Hawaii Department of Health officials have access to Mr. Obama’s original records.

Some of Mr. Obama’s critics have said he was born in Kenya and have claimed he is a citizen of Kenya, Indonesia, or even a British subject.

Edwin Vieira, a constitutional lawyer who has practiced for 30 years and holds four degrees from Harvard, said if it were to be discovered Mr. Obama were not eligible for the presidency, it would cause many problems. They would be compounded if his ineligibility were discovered after he had been in office for a period of time.

“Let’s assume he wasn’t born in the U.S.,” Mr. Vieira told The Bulletin. “What’s the consequence? He will not be eligible. That means he cannot be elected validly. The people and the Electoral College cannot overcome this and the House of Representatives can’t make him president. So what’s the next step? He takes the oath of office, and assuming he’s aware he’s not a citizen, then it’s a perjured oath.”

Any appointments made by an ineligible president would have to be recalled, and their decisions would be invalidated.

“He may have nominated people to different positions; he may have nominated people to the judicial branch, who may have been confirmed, they may have gone out on xecutive duty and done various things,” said Mr. Vieira. “The people that he’s put into the judicial branch may have decided cases, and all of that needs to be unzipped.”

Mr. Vieira said Obama supporters should be the ones concerned about the case, because Mr. Obama’s platform would be discredited it he were forced to step down from the presidency later due to his ineligibility, were it to be discovered.

“Let’s say we go a year into this process, and it all turns out to be a flim-flam,” said Mr. Vieira. “What’s the nation’s reaction to that? What’s going to be the reaction in the next U.S. election? God knows. It has almost revolutionary consequences, if you think about it.”

Mr. Vieira said Mr. Obama’s continued silence and avoidance in the release of his birth certificate is an ethical issue because of the dire consequences that could be caused by a possible constitutional crisis.

“If he were my client and this question came up in civil litigation, if there was some reason that his birth status was relevant and the other side wanted him to produce the thing and he said ‘no,’ I would tell him, ‘you have about 15 minutes to produce it or sign the papers necessary to produce the document, or I’m resigning as your attorney,” said Mr. Vieira. “I don’t think any ethical attorney would go ahead on the basis that his client could produce an objective document in civil litigation [and refused to do so].”

Further, Mr. Vieira cited a fraud ruling in a 1977 case called U.S. v. Prudden, which he feels applies in this case.

“Silence can only be equated with fraud when there is a legal and moral duty to speak or when an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading,” the ruling reads. “We cannot condone this shocking conduct … If that is the case we hope our message is clear. This sort of deception will not be tolerated and if this is routine it should be corrected immediately.”

Mr. Vieira said such an ethical question of representing a client who refused to produce such a basic document is important, even in a small civil case. The current question is concerning the man who potentially could have his finger next to the nuclear button.

“[The birth certificate], in theory, should be there,” said Mr. Vieira. “What if it isn’t? Who knows, aside from Mr. Obama? Does Russian intelligence know it isn’t there? Does Chinese intelligence know it isn’t there? Does the CIA know that it isn’t there? Who is in a position to blackmail this fellow?”

Mr. Vieira explained all laws have to be submitted to the president. In the event that there is no valid president, then no laws passed by Congress in that administration would be legally null and void. Because of that, this case will probably not go away, even after Mr. Obama takes the oath of office.

“If you don’t produce it, you think it’s going to go away,” he said. “There are all these cases challenging Mr. Obama, and some challenging secretaries of state, and they run into this doctrine called standing.”

Mr. Vieira explained although legal standing is difficult to get around in Federal courts, the document could be produced in any criminal cases stemming from legislation passed in the Obama administration.

“Let’s assume that an Obama administration passes some of these controversial pieces of legislation he has been promising to go for, like the FOCA (Freedom of Choice) Act,” said Mr. Vieira. “I would assume that some of those surely will have some severe civil or criminal penalties attached to them for violation. You are now the criminal defendant under this statute, which was passed by an Obama Congress and signed by President Obama. Your defense is that is not a statute because Mr. Obama is not the president. You now have a right and I have never heard this challenged, to subpoena in a criminal case, anyone who has relevant evidence relating to your defenses. And you can subpoena them duces tecum, meaning ‘you shall bring with you the documents.’ “

Such a criminal defense would enable the defendant to subpoena any person to testify in court and any person to bring evidence in their possession to the court.

Further, records could be subpoenaed directly, in the case of a birth certificate. Once the record could be subpoenaed, the birth certificate could be examined by forensic experts, who would then be able to testify to the document’s veracity as expert witnesses. Any movement by the judges to make a special exception to the president in a criminal case would hurt the legitimacy of that presidential administration.

“I can’t believe I’m the only lawyer who would think of this,” said Mr. Vieira. “I think any criminal lawyer defending against one of these politically charged statutes is going to come up with this. That means it will never go away until that document is laid down on the table and people say, ‘yes, there it is.’ And therefore they’re caught. If people keep challenging this and the judges out of fear keep saying ‘no, go to jail, go to jail, go to jail’ then that’s the end of the Obama administration’s legitimacy. On the other hand if they open the file and it’s not there, then that’s really the end of the administration’s legitimacy.”

Reino! Your services are needed!

:hysterical:

Granted we have beaten this topic to death, but the above article from SD enlightens a true turmoil that can result if, indeed, Obama was not eligible for the president. IMAGINE. That is a horrible scenario to fathom. Out of all of this, authentic or not, I wonder why he was sworn in without this verification? The U.S. Constitution requires proof of citizenship - 100%, with no gray area.

So yes, we are beating this to death, but it should have never reached this point if we were doing things correctly and following qualifications guidelines for the presidency. UNBELIEVABLE!!

:nonono:

Ok, now I am seriously questioning your intellect, (or at least your reading comprehension). I didn't remove anything, nor did I ever say that I removed anything on the birth certificate. I scanned it and posted it as is for you to see. You were trying to make a lame claim of identity theft. The birth certificate doesn't have my SSN on it anywhere. I do not use any parental information for security passwords, (such as for banking or credit cards), so knowing where I was born or what my mother's maiden name is would do you absolutely no good with which to use to steal my identity. If you would like to travel to La Vergne, Tennessee, I'd be more than happy to show you the certified copy of my birth certificate complete with the notary seal pressed into it. I doubt you would call me a liar to my face.

Your second statement: Only a moron would still think that after all of the re-counts conducted after the election that Bush stole the election. Are you serious?

You seem to like to call people racists a lot. Again, I dare say that you don't do that to their face - for that would be detrimental to your health. Race has nothing to do with his being an eligible citizen or not. It's a matter of whether or not he is legally running for, and now holding, the office of POTUS. Did not the left question McCain's eligibility for the same reason during the election? Do I think that he should prove his eligibility to hold the office? Yes! To do otherwise indicates to me that he has something to hide.

Now, I've answered your question. Now answer mine: Do you pick and choose which laws that you believe in?

Snakedoctor: First off I didnt call you a liar or a rascist, saying that I did is a bunch of crap. I said Obama didnt have to pander to rascists to prove he was President. If your not a rascist, then I'm not talking about YOU. If someone thinks that Obama has to prove his elegibility as president to a higher degree because he is not white, to satisfy some rascist elements out there that are uncomfortable about him, too bad.

I'm not standing in judgement of anyone. I dont know what is in anyone elses heart or mind, dont claim to. I'm not going to point that finger at anyone. Where do you get off saying "You seem to like to call people racists a lot." ?

As far as your BC heres what you said:

" Am I stupid enough to use my parents' names, (such as mother's maiden name), on anything important? No!"

How exactly was I to interpret that? Sounds like you did not use real data. Now your saying you did. But you now removed the BC.

On Bushes selection, they never counted all the votes so we will never know if he was the winner. The Supreme court ruled that he was the President, so thats it, it's over. The Supreme court in Obamas case ruled that he is the President and that the BC controversy was without merit. Its over.

Do I pick an choose what laws I believe in? Believe in, or Obey? I dont obey all laws all the time, do you? Ever speed? If a law is unjust, then I dont believe in it. I may still obey it. The law is clear, the BC has been documented and the Supreme court has ruled. Its over.

As far as your internet tough guy routine, take it elsewhere. You want to twist my words and be insulted, then be insulted. You want to debate the facts like gentleman, lets debate. Anything I say here I would say to your face. Deal with it.

KC666

Snakedoctor: First off I didnt call you a liar or a rascist, saying that I did is a bunch of crap. I said Obama didnt have to pander to rascists to prove he was President. If your not a rascist, then I'm not talking about YOU. If someone thinks that Obama has to prove his elegibility as president to a higher degree because he is not white, to satisfy some rascist elements out there that are uncomfortable about him, too bad.

I'm not standing in judgement of anyone. I dont know what is in anyone elses heart or mind, dont claim to. I'm not going to point that finger at anyone. Where do you get off saying "You seem to like to call people racists a lot." ?

As far as your BC heres what you said:

" Am I stupid enough to use my parents' names, (such as mother's maiden name), on anything important? No!"

How exactly was I to interpret that? Sounds like you did not use real data. Now your saying you did. But you now removed the BC.

On Bushes selection, they never counted all the votes so we will never know if he was the winner. The Supreme court ruled that he was the President, so thats it, it's over. The Supreme court in Obamas case ruled that he is the President and that the BC controversy was without merit. Its over.

Do I pick an choose what laws I believe in? Believe in, or Obey? I dont obey all laws all the time, do you? Ever speed? If a law is unjust, then I dont believe in it. I may still obey it. The law is clear, the BC has been documented and the Supreme court has ruled. Its over.

As far as your internet tough guy routine, take it elsewhere. You want to twist my words and be insulted, then be insulted. You want to debate the facts like gentleman, lets debate. Anything I say here I would say to your face. Deal with it.

KC666

"The Supreme court in Obamas case ruled that he is the President and that the BC controversy was without merit. Its over."

WRONG!!!!

The Supreme Court never made any such ruling! Where in the heck do you come up with this garbage?

The Supreme Court has refused to hear any cases. That is not a ruling that Obama is the President. PLEASE cite any such case where the SC made any such ruling??? The SC hasn't made any ruling other than refusing to hear the case!

Here you go:

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/200...26/1689515.aspx

Then, on Oct. 31st, the director of Hawaii's Department of Health issued a statement, proclaiming that he had personally seen and verified that the state has "Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record," which shows that he was born there.

http://www.maximuspolitics.net/2008/11/oba...ificate-to.html

http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

Obama Must Supply Birth Certificate to Supreme Court By December 1

Several conservative websites and blogs are reporting that the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) will require President-Elect Obama to produce his birth certificate by December 1. This demand is part of the response by Obama is legally required to make to a request for a Writ of Certiorari by attorney Philip Berg.

Berg brought a Federal lawsuit against Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission which alleged that Obama is not eligible to be the President of the United States due to failure to meet the citizenship requirements of the Constitution. Berg appealed the case to SCOTUS after his case was dismissed by a lower Federal court. According to Berg, a Clerk for Justice David Souter informed him that his petition to the Court to stay the November 4th election results was denied. However, the same Clerk apparently stated that Obama and his co-defendants must respond to Berg's request for a Writ by December 1. The response must include Obama's birth certificate. Of note, the Electoral College meets on December 13.

The case was dismissed. I hate to break it to you, but I dont think under ANY circumstance, that you will unseat Obama. He apparently produced his BC to the Court and they dismissed the case. He did that on Dec 1. He may not be re-elected but this is all like people living in a fantasy world. He is probably more a natural born citizen than McCain. Would you be up in arms if McCain had won? You really just cant accept reality.

Here is YOU :beatdeadhorse:

Here is Obama :yup:

Here is this issue: :rip:

KC666

Here you go:

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/200...26/1689515.aspx

Then, on Oct. 31st, the director of Hawaii's Department of Health issued a statement, proclaiming that he had personally seen and verified that the state has "Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record," which shows that he was born there.

http://www.maximuspolitics.net/2008/11/oba...ificate-to.html

http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

Obama Must Supply Birth Certificate to Supreme Court By December 1

Several conservative websites and blogs are reporting that the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) will require President-Elect Obama to produce his birth certificate by December 1. This demand is part of the response by Obama is legally required to make to a request for a Writ of Certiorari by attorney Philip Berg.

Berg brought a Federal lawsuit against Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission which alleged that Obama is not eligible to be the President of the United States due to failure to meet the citizenship requirements of the Constitution. Berg appealed the case to SCOTUS after his case was dismissed by a lower Federal court. According to Berg, a Clerk for Justice David Souter informed him that his petition to the Court to stay the November 4th election results was denied. However, the same Clerk apparently stated that Obama and his co-defendants must respond to Berg's request for a Writ by December 1. The response must include Obama's birth certificate. Of note, the Electoral College meets on December 13.

The case was dismissed. I hate to break it to you, but I dont think under ANY circumstance, that you will unseat Obama. He apparently produced his BC to the Court and they dismissed the case. He did that on Dec 1. He may not be re-elected but this is all like people living in a fantasy world. He is probably more a natural born citizen than McCain. Would you be up in arms if McCain had won? You really just cant accept reality.

Here is YOU :beatdeadhorse:

Here is Obama :yup:

Here is this issue: :rip:

KC666

Are you really that dumb? Seriously, are you REALLY THAT DUMB????

Nowhere did the State of HI state he was born there. NOWHERE! NEVER!

Saying they verified his BC is on file is NOT saying he was born there. His BC can show he was registered as a FOREIGN BIRTH or that he was born there. HI NEVER SAID WHICH!!!

Obama has NOT produced his BC to the Supreme Court. That is what the lawsuit was over! Instead the case was dismissed and Obama never produced anything!

The REALITY is Obama has never produced his vault copy of his BC! REALITY is the State of HI has never said whether his vault copy BC states if he was in fact born in HI or if it states he was registered as a FOREIGN BIRTH! No one knows but Obama, some of his relatives, and the State official of HI which she refuses to comment on!

REALITY is the Supreme Court dismissed the case refusing to hear it. Obama never produced squat!

Can you read? Can you follow a link? :hysterical:

So MSNBC and the director of the Deparment of Health in HI are lying? Okee Dokee...your delusional there guy.

Check this out: Delusional disorder is characterized by the presence of recurrent, persistent non-bizarre delusions.

Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief.

That descibes you to a tee my man.

KC666

One must wonder why a president of the US would refuse to provide a copy of a birth certificate if he had one. 28 lawsuits, most during the campaign, and this guy can't find his copy that he states he has a folded copy of in his book Ayers wrote for him???

He won't authorize the State to release a copy if he lost his?

Does this make sense to anybody?

Can you read? Can you follow a link? :hysterical:

So MSNBC and the director of the Deparment of Health in HI are lying? Okee Dokee...your delusional there guy.

Check this out: Delusional disorder is characterized by the presence of recurrent, persistent non-bizarre delusions.

Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief.

That descibes you to a tee my man.

KC666

Then, on Oct. 31st, the director of Hawaii's Department of Health issued a statement, proclaiming that he had personally seen and verified that the state has "Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record,"

"which shows that he was born there." This is taken out of context and was NOT part of the quote. This is just left wing whacko rehtoric added to the end of the quote.

============================

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

=============================

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures,"

=============================

Now WHERE in that quote did she state....which shows that he was born there???

What part of....A HI BC can be on file for BOTH, citizens that are born in HI .....OR....for non-citizens born in a foreign county.....do you not understand?

The mere fact there is a BC on record does not SHOW he was born there! It only means the State of HI has one on file and it COULD state Obama was a FOREIGN BIRTH registered in HI or it can show he was actually born in HI. The problem is no one really knows which it is because Obama refuses to allow the State of HI to release it and the HI State officials will NOT say!

So the mere fact there is one on file means nothing as far as where he was born. That is why they want it released so this can be verified! Does it say it is foreign birth OR does it say he was actually born in HI? WHICH IS IT????

One must wonder why a president of the US would refuse to provide a copy of a birth certificate if he had one. 28 lawsuits, most during the campaign, and this guy can't find his copy that he states he has a folded copy of in his book Ayers wrote for him???

He won't authorize the State to release a copy if he lost his?

Does this make sense to anybody?

It makes perfect sense only if you had something to hide!

If you have nothing to hide it makes no sense at all! Especially coming from a guy that gave an exceptance speech the night he won the election and said to all those that did not vote for him, he will be their President too! I guess that was just another lie he told again because if he meant that he would put an end to all this once and for all by releasing his real BC. Unless of course he has something to hide which is the only logical explaination for refusing to release it!

Dude, your actually making my case for me. I like that!

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

How could the state of HI have his OCOLB if he was born in Kenya? That record is made at the Hospital where you are born, not later, right when you are born. They usually put your hand and or foot prints on it. This statement is saying he was born here. Why cant you get that? Because your delusional.

FormerGMC:How many OTHER presidents have had to produce an OCOLB? Post a link if you can find one. Why should Obama? To satisfy some rightwing crazies that hate his guts? He has already produced a government generated BC, but THAT was not good enough. Thats one BC more than any other president in history has.

Nothing will be good enough. He knows that. So I think you have gotten all that you will. I dont think he cares whether he has your approval at this point, and no one else but the fringe of the fringe do either.

Again, check my link under delusional....

:beatdeadhorse:

KC666

"FormerGMC:How many OTHER presidents have had to produce an OCOLB? Post a link if you can find one. Why should Obama? To satisfy some rightwing crazies that hate his guts? He has already produced a government generated BC, but THAT was not good enough. Thats one BC more than any other president in history has. "

I don't know that it has been a problem with "other" presidents, I do know that it is a problem with this one. You know, the "one" with a problem?? As fas as who he should "satisfy", I believe that would be Americans, be they left, right, center, crazy, not crazy, etc.. It's kinda like a constitutuional requirement.

As far as the government generated BC he produced, you are correct, it is not "good" enough.

As far as crazies. I suspect that should be directed to the Democratic party who has the responsibilty according to current court ruling. The party knew about this long before the election and did nothing.

All that said I don't know the outcome but the July hearing will adress another problem. The court will hopefully determine that he will have to pay for all this stubbornness on his part with his personal dollars rather than continue to use mine and yours.

Again, I ask the unanswered question: Do the actions of the most transparent POTUS with the most transparent administration in American history "make sense to anybody?"

Archived