TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Over 89 thousand persons have viewed this

It says NO WHERE in the constitution about a separation of church and state - Find it in the constitution and I will give someone $100. Jeffereson was talking about not having a state sponsored religion like they had in England before they left, not actually separating church and state. That is one of the biggest lies propagated by atheists and non christians for 225 years. Our founding fathers wanted people to have th efreedom to worship or not but not keep people from praying in school for instance or saying under God in the pledge of allegiance or they would not of allowed it in the first place.

Ron

I didn't say that is said that in the constitution. I said Jeferson coined the term. The first amendment is pretty clear:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Notice it does not say of A religion..it says OF RELIGION itself. We have a right to be free from religion too.

Why cant people pray in school or anywhere they want? You dont want the freedom to pray, you want it to be institutionalized by the government. What about all the people who are not christians? Their kids are going to be forced to pray too? Pray all you want no ones stopping you but dont make everyone do it.

Incidentally, the founding fathers were very much against pledges of alliegence and oaths in general. You dont need to take an oath to be president for instance.

The pledge came long after they were gone in 1892 and did not have "under god" on it. Under god was added in 1954 along with In God we Trust on the money. Modern contrivinces. Look it up you will see. The founding fathers would never have allowed these things.

KC666

:rockon:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude,

I'm not saying that he is not hiding something, but the officials in HI say they have his BC and that its real. He was born there. No one knows how much money was spent or if any money was spent. Its not public record. NO ONE has a legal right to his birth certificate but him, so they could file a million lawsuits and the result would be the same. What is it that the people doing so are trying to prove?

I think your living in a fantasy land if you think this baloney is going to unseat a sitting presdient. Keep on dreaming though. You have at least 3.5 years of dreaming left. :hysterical:

Nothing you said (or anyone else) has refuted that the founding fathers by and large were NOT Christian, nor is Christianianity the basis for our sytem of government. Religion is about subservience, Christianity is no exception. It the antithisis of freedom.

Christians are trying to sell this idea that they own America...just aint so. This country is for everyone not just one group or another.

KC666

"I'm not saying that he is not hiding something, but the officials in HI say they have his BC and that its real."

Correct!

"He was born there"

Says WHO??? HI NEVER said! When speciically asked this question they REFUSED to answer.

So does his vault BC say he was born in HI OR does it say he was born in a foreign country and merely registered in HI as a foreign birth? The State of HI refuses to answer!

And everyone of the lawsuits filed are public record. Everyone of them show numerous court documents filed by attorneys represented by Obama and the DNC. Those attorneys don't work for free.

As for your other garbage about Christiananity, you simple do not know what you are talking about.

I can see how much our school system has brainwashed you!

HONOLULU, Hawaii – Although the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate has become a focus of intense speculation – and even several lawsuits – WND has learned that Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.

The governor's office officially declined a request made in writing by WND in Hawaii to obtain a copy of the hospital-generated original birth certificate of Barack Obama.

"It does not appear that Dr. Corsi is within any of these categories of persons with a direct and tangible interest in the birth certificate he seeks," wrote Roz Makuala, manager of constituent services in the governor's office, in an e-mailed response to a WND request seeking the information.

Those listed as entitled to obtain a copy of an original birth certificate include the person born, or "registrant" according to the legal description from the governor's office, the spouse or parent of the registrant, a descendant of the registrant, a person having a common ancestor with the registrant, a legal guardian of the registrant, or a person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant.

WND was told the official reason for denial of access to Obama's birth certificate would be authority granted pursuant to Section 338-18 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes, a provision the anonymous source claimed was designed to prevent identity theft.

Still, the source told WND confidentially the motivation for withholding the original birth certificate was political, although the source refused to disclose whether there was any information on the original birth certificate that would prove politically embarrassing to Obama.

Dude,

What the above article says is that there IS a birth certificate on file. That means he was born there. That means he is eligible to be president.

Obamas attorneys fees are not public record. The DNC might be but show me and credible link from a credible news source that says what that amount is. I searched and could find nothing on it. The DNC like the RNC has an army of lawyers on salary so any numbers being quoted are made up.

As far as Christianity, the Founding Fathers or the nature of religion in general, explain to me how anything I've said is inaccurate? Its not. You cant face the truth and you can't debate me on the facts. If you can refute anything I've said I'm willing to listen, but what I've said is factual. Religion is about subservience to God. It has nothing to do with freedom.

KC666

Would you like me to post a list all the right wing wacko's and God fearing Christians that have gunned down, or bombed people and buildings, in this country over the last 20 years?

It's a LONG list!

:work:

Sure Jeff, publish the list. Then, publish the list of non-Christians who have done the same.

You know 666, if you think we are all like the waco involved in the shooting at the holocost museum, your not vey concerned about us????

So lets SEE the birth certificate!! If the only excuse that they can give, is it's protected by a law that protects someone's identity, then that is NO MORE PROOF or justifiable than saying that he was NOT born a U.S. Citizen.

The U.S. people are worried about this, and yes, he has won the election, he is acting POTUS, etc, yes I get that - but if that really mattered why are we still worried about it? I don't think the government is going to be able to pass by telling the people that "we have his birth certificate in Hawaii but we can't show it to you..."

Honestly, I think if it was real they would have produced it by now. Furthermore, if they are saying that the real underlying reason why it is held is because of "political reasons"... I wonder what those political reasons might be??

I would think that precedent would matter here - no matter what the Hawaii Laws say. Every President, judge, senator, congressman, etc have had their lives laid wide open to the public to include tax records, criminal records, history, etc. They aren't afforded the right to privacy that the average citizen enjoys because of their position. Heck, look at what they did to "Joe The Plumber" when the media attacked. Tell me that he was afforded his right to privacy. I certainly can believe that the record has been sealed for political reasons, which is more reason to question the veracity of Hawaii's statements.

I'm certainly not the President; however, I would have no problem showing my birth certificate to whomever wanted to see it. I guess that's because I have nothing to hide. Show the birth certificate and it's the end of the story...period.

I would think that precedent would matter here - no matter what the Hawaii Laws say. Every President, judge, senator, congressman, etc have had their lives laid wide open to the public to include tax records, criminal records, history, etc. They aren't afforded the right to privacy that the average citizen enjoys because of their position. Heck, look at what they did to "Joe The Plumber" when the media attacked. Tell me that he was afforded his right to privacy. I certainly can believe that the record has been sealed for political reasons, which is more reason to question the veracity of Hawaii's statements.

I'm certainly not the President; however, I would have no problem showing my birth certificate to whomever wanted to see it. I guess that's because I have nothing to hide. Show the birth certificate and it's the end of the story...period.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!!

Sure Jeff, publish the list. Then, publish the list of non-Christians who have done the same.

You know 666, if you think we are all like the waco involved in the shooting at the holocost museum, your not vey concerned about us????

Tim: I dont think your going to act out violently, what I'm saying is ideologically conservatives on this site are saying many of the same things as VonBrun said. He was VERY concerned about Obamas BC. I would question my views if I was on the same side as Von Brun on most issues.

SicShelby:What other presidents have had to produce a BC? Obama already produced a BC but now you want the original. If he did produce it you would say its fake...it will never end.

SnakeDoctor: Ok, lets see your BC...I want to see it! :happy feet:

The election is over..Obama is president for 3.5 more years. Deal with it.

KC666

Tim: I dont think your going to act out violently, what I'm saying is ideologically conservatives on this site are saying many of the same things as VonBrun said. He was VERY concerned about Obamas BC. I would question my views if I was on the same side as Von Brun on most issues.

SicShelby:What other presidents have had to produce a BC? Obama already produced a BC but now you want the original. If he did produce it you would say its fake...it will never end.

KC666

I'll find out from my wife tonight where it is and oblige you.

KC666

Every other president has provided proof of citizenship. Obama hasn't, and that is where this problem is coming from. Just like Snake Doc said, if he had nothing to hide, what's the problem with just handing it over? Our PRESIDENT should want to prove this, not side step the situation... *Not* providing whatever proof is required makes you suspect, don't you think? As the first colored and MUSLIM president, he should have expected to be more under the spotlight, and been prepared to satisfy whatever requests were made of him to prove that he was/is illegible to be our leader. He honestly cannot be that naive.

I'll find out from my wife tonight where it is and oblige you.

Post it online so we can all see it, just like Obama did. Make sure its an original. A copy will not do. :hysterical:

Every other president has provided proof of citizenship. Obama hasn't, and that is where this problem is coming from. Just like Snake Doc said, if he had nothing to hide, what's the problem with just handing it over? Our PRESIDENT should want to prove this, not side step the situation... *Not* providing whatever proof is required makes you suspect, don't you think? As the first colored and MUSLIM president, he should have expected to be more under the spotlight, and been prepared to satisfy whatever requests were made of him to prove that he was/is illegible to be our leader. He honestly cannot be that naive.

NO other president has had to prove his citizenship that I'm aware of. He is African American so he has to prove hes eligible? He's not a Muslim either. Your basically saying that he deserves extra scrutiny because he is not white?

The fact that you called Obama "colored"...I dont know ...are you for real? Get in your time machine and head back to 1955 where you belong... :headscratch::hysterical:

KC666

Post it online so we can all see it, just like Obama did. Make sure its an original. A copy will not do. :hysterical:

NO other president has had to prove his citizenship that I'm aware of. He is African American so he has to prove hes eligible? He's not a Muslin either. Your basically saying that he deserves extra scrutiny because he is not white?

KC666

I'll post what I have, which is a certified copy.

EDIT: Wifey just told me that she loaned the camera to our daughter, so I'll post if I can get the damned scnnaer to work.

Whoever said that he was a sheet? :headscratch:

NO other president has had to prove his citizenship that I'm aware of. He is African American so he has to prove hes eligible? He's not a Muslin either. Your basically saying that he deserves extra scrutiny because he is not white?

The fact that you called Obama "colored"...I dont know ...are you for real? Get in your time machine and head back to 1955 where you belong... :headscratch::hysterical:

KC666

KC,

If Obama was born in the U.S.A. wouldn't that make him an American? I was born in the U.S.A. so I am an American. Just because my ancestors are from Ireland I don't call myself a Irish-American.

Also, how can you claim that Obama is not a Muslim? Just because he says he's a Christian? On several occasions hasn't he slipped and called himself a Muslim? If he doesn't know for sure then how could you? Just because someone says something doesn't make it true.

KC,

If Obama was born in the U.S.A. wouldn't that make him an American? I was born in the U.S.A. so I am an American. Just because my ancestors are from Ireland I don't call myself a Irish-American.

Also, how can you claim that Obama is not a Muslim? Just because he says he's a Christian? On several occasions hasn't he slipped and called himself a Muslim? If he doesn't know for sure then how could you? Just because someone says something doesn't make it true.

Yeah, I've thought it a hoot that the left refers to Americans with hyphens, which is racism pure and simple.

I'm of Irish ancestry, and I don't see anyone falling all over themselves to apologize for what the Irish went through in this country.

NO other president has had to prove his citizenship that I'm aware of. He is African American so he has to prove hes eligible? He's not a Muslim either. Your basically saying that he deserves extra scrutiny because he is not white?

KC666

"NO other president has had to prove his citizenship..." !!!???? :runaway:

Candidates have to prove their citizenship, you bet - see "U.S. Constitution" - are YOU for real?? and furthermore, show me WHICH U.S. President hasn't provided proof of such! And ohhh YES, he deserves extra scrutiny because his name is MUSLIM. Barrack. Hussein. Obama. But of course, your liberal mind wouldn't and cannot understand this. And remember when Pilosi called Bush out on HIS birth certificate!? They threatened him with impeachment!! But, we are not seeing any of that here!!

Okay and fine, Obama is "dark green" - are you happy? And HELL, I think I'd be happier in 1955 because we wouldn't have this liberal and unacceptable BS going on!! SHOW ME THE TIME MACHINE!!

KC666

What other presidents have had to produce a BC?

Every single one of them except Obama!

"Obama already produced a BC but now you want the original."

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Did you READ what you wrote here? :hysterical:

Obama already produced a BC....BUT...now you want the original! LOL

Well DUH!!!!! That is all we ever wanted! Just the ORIGINAL! If it ain't the ORIGINAL it ain't his BC!

The broader question is if he was a "Muslim" why would that matter? What's wrong with being a Muslim? When the Protestants and Catholics were terrorizing one another in Ireland did we exclude them from political posts? As I Catholic I can still hear JFK defending his faith in W. VA, very well I might add.

He's not a Muslim, he has Muslim father but was raised by his white grandparents as a Christian...however that doesn't placate those that hide seek to hide their racism under another blanket of objection that, seemingly unknown to them, is just as racist.

You wrote: "Just because someone says something doesn't make it true."

You would do well to apply that to both sides of the argument...personally I'll take the word of the government officials of HI and the courts that have already thrown this out before some right wing extreme activist.

Unless of course you have other reasons.

"The broader question is if he was a "Muslim" why would that matter?"

EXACTLY! WHY WOULD IT MATTER??? WHY would he hide it by lying about it only later to admit it?

"personally I'll take the word of the government officials of HI and the courts that have already thrown this out before some right wing extreme activist."

Oh I believe the government officials of HI that they have his vault BC on file. I don't think anyone is questioning that. The question is.....Is it in fact a HI birth OR was he registered as a foreign birth? The government officials have NEVER said one way or the other. They only said it does exist and they have it on file. So which is it? A HI birth or foreign registered birth? Can you provide a source showing that the government officials of HI stated this???? Didn't think so!

As for the courts throwing out the cases. What does that have to do with anything? How does any of that prove whether he was or was not born in HI? They refused to hear the case! So that solved nothing at all other than the court ruling citizens have no standing to bring such a case before the court!

HONOLULU, Hawaii – Although the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate has become a focus of intense speculation – and even several lawsuits – WND has learned that Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.

The governor's office officially declined a request made in writing by WND in Hawaii to obtain a copy of the hospital-generated original birth certificate of Barack Obama.

"It does not appear that Dr. Corsi is within any of these categories of persons with a direct and tangible interest in the birth certificate he seeks," wrote Roz Makuala, manager of constituent services in the governor's office, in an e-mailed response to a WND request seeking the information.

Those listed as entitled to obtain a copy of an original birth certificate include the person born, or "registrant" according to the legal description from the governor's office, the spouse or parent of the registrant, a descendant of the registrant, a person having a common ancestor with the registrant, a legal guardian of the registrant, or a person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant.

WND was told the official reason for denial of access to Obama's birth certificate would be authority granted pursuant to Section 338-18 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes, a provision the anonymous source claimed was designed to prevent identity theft.

Still, the source told WND confidentially the motivation for withholding the original birth certificate was political, although the source refused to disclose whether there was any information on the original birth certificate that would prove politically embarrassing to Obama.

Dude,

What the above article says is that there IS a birth certificate on file. That means he was born there. That means he is eligible to be president.

Obamas attorneys fees are not public record. The DNC might be but show me and credible link from a credible news source that says what that amount is. I searched and could find nothing on it. The DNC like the RNC has an army of lawyers on salary so any numbers being quoted are made up.

As far as Christianity, the Founding Fathers or the nature of religion in general, explain to me how anything I've said is inaccurate? Its not. You cant face the truth and you can't debate me on the facts. If you can refute anything I've said I'm willing to listen, but what I've said is factual. Religion is about subservience to God. It has nothing to do with freedom.

KC666

"What the above article says is that there IS a birth certificate on file. That means he was born there. That means he is eligible to be president."

Yes, the BC is on file. But that in itself does NOT mean he was born there!

In the State of HI you could of have been born in a foreign country and then register your foriegn birth in HI and they would issue you a BC. The BC will state if you were born in HI or if you were a foreign birth registered in HI.

Sooooooo..........WHICH IS IT???? They REFUSE to answer that question!

What other presidents have had to produce a BC?

Every single one of them except Obama!

"Obama already produced a BC but now you want the original."

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Did you READ what you wrote here? :hysterical:

Obama already produced a BC....BUT...now you want the original! LOL

Well DUH!!!!! That is all we ever wanted! Just the ORIGINAL! If it ain't the ORIGINAL it ain't his BC!

Exactly the way I see it. Honestly, I don't know why it is so hard! If Obama has nothing to hide, he shouldn't have a problem being forthcoming, and YES, he probably should have expected a little more questions and requests for detail being a minority candidate.

So yes, a birth certificate was produced, and it not being an original (and being under lock and key) makes him that much more suspect. Just come clean!!

That's it? You couldn't give me credit for being a man of my word? How pathetic.

Well, first off your making yourself a target for indentity theft if it is real. I dont believe that it is real. Prove it!

The point being that no matter what you will not accept Obama as President. He has shown a copy of his birth certificate, which is no different legally than the original and yet that it not good enough.

Exactly the way I see it. Honestly, I don't know why it is so hard! If Obama has nothing to hide, he shouldn't have a problem being forthcoming, and YES, he probably should have expected a little more questions and requests for detail being a minority candidate.

So yes, a birth certificate was produced, and it not being an original (and being under lock and key) makes him that much more suspect. Just come clean!!

SicShelby: No, he doesnt have to prove himself more because he is a "minority candidate". That is a really ridiculous statement. Who does he have to convince, the KKK? Sane people have accepted this and moved on. He's the President, get over it.

KC666

Well, first off your making yourself a target for indentity theft if it is real. I dont believe that it is real. Prove it!

The point being that no matter what you will not accept Obama as President. He has shown a copy of his birth certificate, which is no different legally than the original and yet that it not good enough.

Identity theft? :hysterical2: Dude! Just man-up and admit that it's just not a big deal. There's nothing on that birth certificate that isn't available through the Internet these days. So what, you know my name, date of birth, parent's names, and where I was born. Is my SSN on there? No! Am I stupid enough to use my parents' names, (such as mother's maiden name), on anything important? No!

You just can't concede a point. Grow up!

I have accepted that President Obama is POTUS, (notice, I don't disrespect him by using his sir name only like you did). Did you accept that President Bush was elected POTUS during the first election, or were you one of those clowns claiming that he stole the election?

The point is that showing his real birth certificate is no big deal, and would quickly clear up any doubt and kill a persistent story, yet he doesn't do that. Why? He makes it appear that he indeed has something to hide, which perpetuates the story. I would think that someone who wants to uphold The Constitution of The United States would support this action.

Or do you pick and choose which laws that you believe in?

EDIT: I guess the notary seal escaped you too.

Identity theft? :hysterical2: Dude! Just man-up and admit that it's just not a big deal. There's nothing on that birth certificate that isn't available through the Internet these days. So what, you know my name, date of birth, parent's names, and where I was born. Is my SSN on there? No! Am I stupid enough to use my parents' names, (such as mother's maiden name), on anything important? No!

You just can't concede a point. Grow up!

I have accepted that President Obama is POTUS, (notice, I don't disrespect him by using his sir name only like you did). Did you accept that President Bush was elected POTUS during the first election, or were you one of those clowns claiming that he stole the election?

The point is that showing his real birth certificate is no big deal, and would quickly clear up any doubt and kill a persistent story, yet he doesn't do that. Why? He makes it appear that he indeed has something to hide, which perpetuates the story. I would think that someone who wants to uphold The Constitution of The United States would support this action.

Or do you pick and choose which laws that you believe in?

EDIT: I guess the notary seal escaped you too.

If you removed your mother maidens name or changed the certificate in anyway, its a fake, like I said. The Notary Seal is null and void. In one sentence you say you dont care if people know your parents name and in the next say " Am I stupid enough to use my parents' names, (such as mother's maiden name), on anything important? No!" Which is it? Like I said, I think its a fake, prove otherwise.

You wont put your real one up but you want Obama to. Personally, if I were you, I would take that down, it IS dangerous if it is real, which I doubt.

Um, Bush did steal the first election, but after the Supreme court ruling, what can you do? I live in Florida, I saw the goons flown in on Enron jets storm the WPB election commision and stop them from counting BY FORCE. But once he was inaugurated, thats it, its over. But this is far more ridiculous than that Snake. Obama is POTUS, get over it. People are just being childish. You tell ME to grow up. Thats a laff.

This horse is beat, another topic turned to Obama bashing and birth certificate speculation.

Snake, answer me this, do you, like Sicshelby, think Obama has to make some special proof of legitimacy because he is not white?

KC666

SicShelby: No, he doesnt have to prove himself more because he is a "minority candidate". That is a really ridiculous statement. Who does he have to convince, the KKK? Sane people have accepted this and moved on. He's the President, get over it.

KC666

"The point being that no matter what you will not accept Obama as President. He has shown a copy of his birth certificate, which is no different legally than the original and yet that it not good enough."

NO! He has not shown his real BC. In fact, it has already been proven the one posted on the internet is a fake.

And even IF the one he posted wasn't altered, the State of HI will NOT accept that copy and requires the long form original. So it is OK for the State of HI to required the original and not accept the computer generated copy they issue, but for verification to be POTUS we don't need the original??? Do you even hear yourself?

The qualifications for the Hawaiian Home Lands program require a certified copy of a standard birth certificate – also known as the "long-form certificate" filled out in the hospital and including details such as the name of the hospital and the attending physician.

From the State of Hawaii's web site:

"In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green," the qualifications state. "This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

WOW!!! DHHL requires ADDITIONAL information than just the "certification of live birth" (the computer generated printout).

So the computer printout is NOT good enough for DHHL but the people are suppose to accept that as good enough to insure someone meets the constitutional elegibilty clause to be POTUS???? PLEASE!

KC666

He doesn't have to prove himself any LESS than any other candidate that has became POTUS, which includes owning up to where he was born. Bush was threatened with impeachment when there was controversy over his, and he sure didn't turn his head on the issue! Yes, he (Obama) should have been prepared to be scrutinized, for the simple fact that it's just how the world works!

I am not saying that he should have to prove himself more - I am saying that he should have known better, and been prepared for it. Do you want "Habib" from Iran running the country? Apparently! He can come up with fake material just like anyone else! So what you are saying is, there should be no checks and balances in place to ensure that our presidents are U.S. citizens? :headscratch:

And as far as race is concerned, I would LOVE to think that there are not racist people in this nation, and perhaps in your "sane" environment racism doesn't exist, and for those that are minorities - you think they don't know this?? Do you think Obama negates the fact that there are people out there that are angry because of the color of his skin? BELIEVE me, HE KNOWS IT.

Where's my time machine? :headscratch:

And furthermore... I haven't read how you justify Obama not producing an original as acceptable. If he has nothing to hide, where is the problem in coming clean?? If I was accused of not being a U.S. citizen in light of a presidential election, I would pull the BC out and prove it! You don't feel the same?

Archived