TEAM SHELBY FORUM

..........cruising through my town today and I saw an Audi R8 going in the opposite direction. I blipped the throttle of my GT-500 and I got a "thumbs down" from the guy as he passed. I nearly crashed due to uncontrollable laughter.

I guess he loves rice, and rice only.

you can never know what the other guy is thinking -

one day a guy in a white vette vert gave me an approving nod, yesterday, a different guy in another white vette eyed me long enough so i would think he wasn't looking, then quickly looked the other direction.

but it will happen no matter what they are driving, from mustangs to them honking big SUV's - just different degrees of jealousy?

Hey! I just happen to think that it is a nice car and the V10 version as well.

BTW, it needs to be a Nissan, Subaru, whatever other car that Japan makes. In order to be a ricer.

I saw one at Oak Beach, Here's the pics to proove it.

post-22637-1245117529_thumb.jpg

post-22637-1245117597_thumb.jpg

and the V10 version at the New York International Auto Show

post-22637-1245117722_thumb.jpg

I can have an opinion on what I think about a car and this is my opinion.

post-22637-1245117529_thumb.jpg

post-22637-1245117597_thumb.jpg

post-22637-1245117722_thumb.jpg

You're right.......not rice but, foreign non the less. He caught me off guard with the thumbs down but I did get a good laugh........lol....still laughing!!

True. I'm a person who admires nice cars. I went to a car meet with my family and we passed a cop who pulled someone over, and we laughed becaused he pulled someone over who was driving a Honda that might had been a modified one. :happy feet:

I was putting air in the tires of the SGT one day last summer when the maintenance man of the gas station walked up and started talking. He really liked the SGT and could speak intelligently about the vehicle. He remarked how much he liked the car and I suggested he should buy as it was the last year and they had good discounts. He then admitted he had a corvette. But he still liked the SGT.

Nothing like the Shelby mystique

True. I'm a person who admires nice cars. I went to a car meet with my family and we passed a cop who pulled someone over, and we laughed becaused he pulled someone over who was driving a Honda that might had been a modified one. :happy feet:

The laugh will be on HIM when he no longer has a Warrenty and has to Pay for Repairs..................... can you imagine how much it will cost for a Starter replacement or a Clutch replacement.......................... :hysterical:

The laugh will be on HIM when he no longer has a Warrenty and has to Pay for Repairs..................... can you imagine how much it will cost for a Starter replacement or a Clutch replacement.......................... :hysterical:

When making these sorts of remarks my grandfather was fond of telling me, "it's not too expensive, you just can't afford it".

When making these sorts of remarks my grandfather was fond of telling me, "it's not too expensive, you just can't afford it".

I just realized that I read something on jalopnik the other day about how much it is to insure an Audi R8. :hysterical:

Don't ask me about how much it is to insure a GT500 :rant:

Archived