TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quick question on getting air-bag signed........

Just want to make sure I am doing it correct. You have to pay on-line and then send in your Cover. How do they know you paid? Do they give you a receipt to send in with the Package? Also when you go to pay it asks what type of shipping, I am assuming you check off free since it is included in the price of the Signature. Sorry I tried a search, but none really answered the question.

Thanks All

Bill

It appears the new way to do it there is not form, you pay on line.

Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Bill

Go here and download the form and then you can send it in with a check or credit card I used this link

Mr Shelby's Autograph

Form to download

Good luck

Andrew

That must be something new. I haven't seen anything for paying online. Its always been send payment with item.

Steve

Yes, I think it was updated today. The link was down most of the day and when it came back up it showed paying on line.

I am assuming I can still do it with the form that was linked in this thread, seems it would be easier.

Thanks

Bill

Yes, I think it was updated today. The link was down most of the day and when it came back up it showed paying on line.

I am assuming I can still do it with the form that was linked in this thread, seems it would be easier.

Thanks

Bill

Bill

I'm confident that you can still pay using the form thru the mail. You can always call the foundation at (310) 327-5072 and ask Jerome or Johnna about it.

Steve

Bill

I'm confident that you can still pay using the form thru the mail. You can always call the foundation at (310) 327-5072 and ask Jerome or Johnna about it.

Steve

Thanks Steve, your help is greatly appreciated Sir

Archived