TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pacific NW GT500 Owners - Lets Count Them

Grabber

I would like to start a list of GT500 owners / members that live in the Pacific NW.

Come Springtime & Summer we will have some Cruz-ins & Get togethers.

Tell us what State & City your from.

Edit: If your car is on order, like mine, we need to count you too !

On matrial holb in Billings MT

Welcome ole1bus. Join the material hold club.

You can also join the spelling "B" club with me.

It's good to have another bad speller on board.

It will take the heat off of me.

Glad you found us friend. Enjoy the forum with us.

Lots of good people here. Just be carefull of these:

Acorn boy

Ruffy

MasterMech

scgt500

Tammy

They are part of an evil Troll club. :hysterical:

I've delivered 3 GT500's and we have two more coming for 2007. Not sure if many of our customers are on this website, so I'll summarize our 5 GT500's...

Sold & Delivered....

Torch Red w/ Silver Stripes Coupe. George in Kent, WA.

Tungsten Gray w/ Silver Stripes Coupe. Phil in Kent, WA.

White w/ Blue Stripes Coupe. Tom in Seattle, WA.

Sold & Waiting for Delivery....

Vista Blue w/ White Stripes Coupe. Glenn in Orting, WA.

Black Convertible. Randy in Auburn, WA.

And then there is a friend and member here who had his shipped from out of state...

Torch Red w/ White Stripes Coupe. Ron in Kent, WA. Ron used to post here, but I haven't seen him online for awhile. He just bought a nice little '66 Fastback Mustang to park next to the Shelby in his garage, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Rasmusan,

Have you seen this thread. ?

Add my name to the list.

Drove Home: December 18, 2006

2007 Shelby GT500, Ebony Convertable with Tungsten stripes.

Rasmussen,

Medford, OR.

Add my name to the list.

Drove Home: December 18, 2006

2007 Shelby GT500, Ebony Convertable with Tungsten stripes.

Rasmussen,

Medford, OR.

Do you ever get over here to the Vancouver / Portland metro area. In the Spring, and summer I am going to be hosting some barb-b-q's. I have an acre of property with a big flat field to park allot of cars. It will be a fun time.

Had car since mid-October. Lovin' every mile!!!!

Dallas, OR

Hi ronda,

Welcome. I hope you can make 1 or 2 of the get togethers that I will be planning this summer / spring.

Have you started a thread and shown us your car yet? I do not remember seeing it. Would love to see it.

Hope to see you around here more. Merry Christmas.

Hi ronda,

Welcome. I hope you can make 1 or 2 of the get togethers that I will be planning this summer / spring.

Have you started a thread and shown us your car yet? I do not remember seeing it. Would love to see it.

Hope to see you around here more. Merry Christmas.

Grabber,

Looking forward to getting together with fellow Shelby-fans! What location is this get together? I still haven't seen any other cars in my area. I haven't posted any pictures of my car, I find dial-up a pain in the a--!

Grabber O is an attention getter! Much better than red (IMO)!

Merry X-mas to you all.

Grabber,

Looking forward to getting together with fellow Shelby-fans! What location is this get together? I still haven't seen any other cars in my area. I haven't posted any pictures of my car, I find dial-up a pain in the a--!

Grabber O is an attention getter! Much better than red (IMO)!

Merry X-mas to you all.

I am willing to host a get together at my place. I live right by Vancouver, Washington. I have a big flat 1/2 acre field that we can park all the cars in. I will provide the barb-B-Q food and drinks. Here are some photos of the field where we can do a photo OP and park our cars while we visit and eat. I have plenty of lawn chairs and outdoor music too.

I am willing to host a get together at my place. I live right by Vancouver, Washington. I have a big flat 1/2 acre field that we can park all the cars in. I will provide the barb-B-Q food and drinks. Here are some photos of the field where we can do a photo OP and park our cars while we visit and eat. I have plenty of lawn chairs and outdoor music too.

Sounds great. What time of year are you thinking of? Nice place ya got.

Ronda,

I want to do one in the spring, say May, and one in the summer, say August. Depending on how many people RSVP will depend if we will need to park in the field. I have a very long Concrete Driveway 85 feet by 30 feet with a side drive attaced to it that we could park about 10 cars on. Heres the long driveway.

Ronda,

I want to do one in the spring, say May, and one in the summer, say August. Depending on how many people RSVP will depend if we will need to park in the field. I have a very long Concrete Driveway 85 feet by 30 feet with a side drive attaced to it that we could park about 8 cars on. Heres the long driveway.

That's a field? I was expecting knapweed & cowpies!

I'm in Missoula, MT and ours is supposed to be delivered around the 1st of April. I'm planning a trip to the Seattle area anyway, so maybe it could be coordinated along with a Shelby get-together. Sounds like fun to me!

That's a field? I was expecting knapweed & cowpies!

I'm in Missoula, MT and ours is supposed to be delivered around the 1st of April. I'm planning a trip to the Seattle area anyway, so maybe it could be coordinated along with a Shelby get-together. Sounds like fun to me!

I almost moved to Missoula last March. I had a job in town with a large Const. Company waiting for me. I took my wife and son over to look at property, and she got homesick and we had to abort the plan. I even had a start date for the new job. I was that close to living there. oh well, it was not ment to be.

:shift:

I would like to start a list of GT500 owners / members that live in the Pacific NW.

Come Springtime & Summer we will have some Cruz-ins & Get togethers.

Tell us what State & City your from.

Edit: If your car is on order, like mine, we need to count you too !

I'm in Helena,MT. Took delivery of Grabber Orange/Tungsten stripe GT500 on 9/20. Will be over for the Portland swap meet in April.

Mike

:shift:

I'm in Helena,MT. Took delivery of Grabber Orange/Tungsten stripe GT500 on 9/20. Will be over for the Portland swap meet in April.

Mike

That is a fun swap meet at the expo. do you have a booth or just going to shop. Are you driving the GT500 or...?

That is a fun swap meet at the expo. do you have a booth or just going to shop. Are you driving the GT500 or...?

We have been coming over for several years,usually we bring a car to sell along with our vendor space.Be using the pick up for parts and trailering. If time permits,would be interested in a summer GT500 get together.

We have been coming over for several years,usually we bring a car to sell along with our vendor space.Be using the pick up for parts and trailering. If time permits,would be interested in a summer GT500 get together.

When you come down, I would like to visit your booth and meet you. When you get a chance send me a PM on your vendors booth name or number and contact. Hopefully you can check this thread now and then, and I will have a date set for the spring and summer Mustang get together.

Rob

I almost moved to Missoula last March. I had a job in town with a large Const. Company waiting for me. I took my wife and son over to look at property, and she got homesick and we had to abort the plan. I even had a start date for the new job. I was that close to living there. oh well, it was not ment to be.

Damn! We could have cruised in our Shelbys together! Missoula's a great place to live, but it's always been home to me. I would get terribly homesick if I was to leave here, so I understand how your wife felt. You're in a very nice area too! Maybe I'll meet you at a NW Shelby gathering someday!

Archived