TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Going to Quantum next month or so?

VorpalBunny

I am hoping to get photos taken for the owner of the White Terlingua being converted at Quantum as I write for the owner - a friend of mine.

Anyone who is going to Quantum - if you can take some digitals of the White Terlingua please let me know.

Thanks,

VB

I want to go! I want to go! :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: If they will just give me a call! :call:

But seriously.... it actually looks like the last week in June or the first week in July before I can go. They said they might be finished with ours this week or next week but I can't get there, I just have to much going on. But there should be something there waiting for us!!

If you haven't heard they have had a few problems at Quantum with the recent storms. Everything is OK, they were just without power for awhile.

I want to go! I want to go! :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: If they will just give me a call! :call:

But seriously.... it actually looks like the last week in June or the first week in July before I can go. They said they might be finished with ours this week or next week but I can't get there, I just have to much going on. But there should be something there waiting for us!!

If you haven't heard they have had a few problems at Quantum with the recent storms. Everything is OK, they were just without power for awhile.

BTW - that is awesome that your car is ready - picture please - lots of pictures!

VB

hmmmm, I'd be glad to pick it up for you :superhero:

I think a lot of people might see it before I do ....... ?

But I was wrong. We thought our car might make a debut out of state next week.... without us.... hint hint. but it is still not complete :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

VB, pm sent. Got some pics this week at QP. I am still in Dallas and s/b leaving around noon tomorrow with our makeover on the SGT. I'll post up some pics taken at QP by Sunday evening. All the cars I saw there look AWESOME in various stages of conversions. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO YOUR CAR!!!

QP is so cool, I wanted to just get a lounge chair and a cooler of course to set up right in the middle of the shop area and sit all day. Probably would of been a little much of me to ask though....Craig :hysterical: :happy feet: :happy feet:

VB, pm sent. Got some pics this week at QP. I am still in Dallas and s/b leaving around noon tomorrow with our makeover on the SGT. I'll post up some pics taken at QP by Sunday evening. All the cars I saw there look AWESOME in various stages of conversions. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO YOUR CAR!!!

QP is so cool, I wanted to just get a lounge chair and a cooler of course to set up right in the middle of the shop area and sit all day. Probably would of been a little much of me to ask though....Craig :hysterical: :happy feet: :happy feet:

What did you have done to your car?

Did you see a big silver bunny on a blue car?

Archived