TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Found Out Any News on Old Builds from Ford

Cobra010

Hello Guys and Gals,

Anyone out there found any new information on early build cars that have been sitting around waiting for mods? Last I heard mine supposedly had been completed and awaiting loading on rail car, that was Friday. I called customer service this morning and they said the last update on their computer was Mar 23 for my car????????????

Cobra09

I'm an early car as well. Dealer told me on Friday that it was shipping that day and is due to my dealer on 22 June. Called Ford Direct today and they said it was on a rail car but due in on 18 July (!?!?!). Bottom line: who knows. The online Ford systems are so dorked up right now it's anyones guess. If I find out more from the dealer tomorrow then I'll share it.

Basically, I'm on my fifth different due date.

I'm an early car as well. Dealer told me on Friday that it was shipping that day and is due to my dealer on 22 June. Called Ford Direct today and they said it was on a rail car but due in on 18 July (!?!?!). Bottom line: who knows. The online Ford systems are so dorked up right now it's anyones guess. If I find out more from the dealer tomorrow then I'll share it.

Basically, I'm on my fifth different due date.

If you please where is Ford Direct, I have called the customer service number and Mr. Arning at Flatrock is this another source?

Thanks,

Cobra09

you guys waiting first 2010 gt500 on ground at dealer today black coupe black stipes early serial number 1040xx so cars are being shipped this is at my dealer outside buffalo ny and came on truck all the way dealer says first one in ny mine is suppose to be next this sure makes me want it even more

you guys waiting first 2010 gt500 on ground at dealer today black coupe black stipes early serial number 1040xx so cars are being shipped this is at my dealer outside buffalo ny and came on truck all the way dealer says first one in ny mine is suppose to be next this sure makes me want it even more

Well mine is 104196 and as far as I can determine it has not left the Flatrock plant yet. :banghead::banghead:

cobra09

Archived