TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boston Mike

So, I was going in to update my avatar when I noticed that it said I had no avatar selected. Now, I find that interesting as I did have one and never removed it. Any mods wanna fess up??

For now, I've put up a temporary until resolved.

:lurk::censored:

So, I was going in to update my avatar when I noticed that it said I had no avatar selected. Now, I find that interesting as I did have one and never removed it. Any mods wanna fess up??

Mike,

I am not aware of any issuew with your avatar. In fact I forgot what it was.

It was a shot of an engine bay with the nefarious competing product on it.....................................

I smelled a rat, could have just been lunch.

I don't know what your talking about and hopefully your not calling me a "rat" ?

I don't know what your talking about and hopefully your not calling me a "rat" ?

Not directed towards anyone in particular..............just curious how my avatar disappeared if I didn't delete it. Oh well, water under the bridge. What's done is done. I'll put up a new one in the meantime. This one will be enjoyed by all, I'm sure.

Not directed towards anyone in particular..............just curious how my avatar disappeared if I didn't delete it. Oh well, water under the bridge. What's done is done. I'll put up a new one in the meantime. This one will be enjoyed by all, I'm sure.

I like the new avatar.

Mike I had the same problem because I was having my aviator on the web and the link that was hosting my aviator would get messed up.

http://henrynagle.com/vroom.gif

So maybe putting in somewhere on the web my 17 year old son helped me

Good luck

Andrew

I updated mine too.

post-24299-1245118532_thumb.jpg

post-24299-1245118532_thumb.jpg

Archived