TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shoes For Olblue

Couldn't take it any longer...its Mustang Modding Madness!!

Chrome 18 x 9 American Shelby Redlines with 255/45ZR18 Good Year F1 Supercar

40mm offset put the extra 1/2 inch width to the outside with no clearance or rubbing issues.

Really fills out the fender wells...chrome = lots of bling but I am very satisfied.

Tire Rack has these Goodyears (this size only) for $129 with $50 rebate when you buy four. About $50 to ship.

Take a look

:happy feet:

post-21477-1245023842_thumb.jpg

post-21477-1245023873_thumb.jpg

40mm offset put the extra 1/2 inch width to the outside with no clearance or rubbing issues.

Really fills out the fender wells...chrome = lots of bling but I am very satisfied.

Tire Rack has these Goodyears (this size only) for $129 with $50 rebate when you buy four. About $50 to ship.

Take a look

Looks good!

Take a look

looks great !!! I love Tire rack you can't beat their prices and they are always helpful and never push a sale on you!!. I put kumho's on my car that they recommended and they are excellent even in the rain. Also no road noise and smooth ride and great wear, I always read the reviews and see how many people like them. Every car that, I have owned has gotten wheels and rims from them.

looks great !!! I love Tire rack you can't beat their prices and they are always helpful and never push a sale on you!!. I put kumho's on my car that they recommended and they are excellent even in the rain. Also no road noise and smooth ride and great wear, I always read the reviews and see how many people like them. Every car that, I have owned has gotten wheels and rims from them.

+1

I'm a new fan of TireRack myself. The shipping costs were nothing from Nevada to Nor-Cal. The price on the F1's I got was hands down the best anywhere (plus a great rebate from Goodyear). The sales guy I dealt with went above and beyond with my 50 questions. I'll always recommend them over every other tire shop I've ever dealt with in my life.

Anyway, the Redlines/F1's look good together. Nice work.

Ken

+1

I'm a new fan of TireRack myself. The shipping costs were nothing from Nevada to Nor-Cal. The price on the F1's I got was hands down the best anywhere (plus a great rebate from Goodyear). The sales guy I dealt with went above and beyond with my 50 questions. I'll always recommend them over every other tire shop I've ever dealt with in my life.

Anyway, the Redlines/F1's look good together. Nice work.

Ken

Hey ken Tirerack rocks when they made a mistake on my order they ate the shipping and also gave me a 75.00 gift card. You can't get it better than that !!!!

Anthony

Great looking car. How is the ride compared to the Goodrich tires.

Thanks for the compliments...

The ride is a bit "rougher" or "bumpy".. I suppose due to lower profile 45 vs 50 on the BFGs.

Still handles like it should and no interference that I can detect when driven hard.

I also looked at the Good Year F1 GS D3 (had those on my Corvette) but could not pass up the deal on the Supercars

post-21477-1245181062_thumb.jpg

post-21477-1245181062_thumb.jpg

I haven't seen those rims on a Mustang before. Nice to see something other than the usual Bullitts or Razors.

But when are you going to scrub those pesky red dots off? LOL

I actually was thinking you got "redlines" meaning those old style tires with the thin red side walls! Would like to see those on a modern muscle car.

Archived