TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White Convertible Looks Great

Scott SVT GUY

I delivered yesterday my first White Shelby Convertible with side stripe delete and when my customer ordered that I thought a little skepticle.I take that back as the front of the car with the black cobra mouth and the black hood scoupes with the black convertible top the contrast looked great.I must say this car looks good in all the colours I've seen so far.This car is truly amazing in every aspect.Scott

I delivered yesterday my first White Shelby Convertible with side stripe delete and when my customer ordered that I thought a little skepticle.I take that back as the front of the car with the black cobra mouth and the black hood scoupes with the black convertible top the contrast looked great.I must say this car looks good in all the colours I've seen so far.This car is truly amazing in every aspect.Scott

Post Pics.

Sorry Guys it's delivered and no pictures.

Archived