TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Toronto Auto Show

kaylan1521

Just saw a news clip showing off a few of the cars at this years Auto Show. Got a good look at the Shelby and it's the red one. Kinda dissapointed since I'm probably going the white blue stripe combo. They got Chicago and Toronto mixed up ;)

I was also at my dealer yesterday picking up passes and he informed me that there will be a presentation a week Sunday on the GT500. Not sure if it's a private event or not. It will be early in the morning and as of right now not sure who's doing it. Soon as I get the email with the details I'll let you all know if it's anyting interesting.

Just saw a news clip showing off a few of the cars at this years Auto Show. Got a good look at the Shelby and it's the red one. Kinda dissapointed since I'm probably going the white blue stripe combo. They got Chicago and Toronto mixed up ;)

I was also at my dealer yesterday picking up passes and he informed me that there will be a presentation a week Sunday on the GT500. Not sure if it's a private event or not. It will be early in the morning and as of right now not sure who's doing it. Soon as I get the email with the details I'll let you all know if it's anyting interesting.

Picking up passes for what???

Interesting news about the GT500 presentation.

Keep us informed for sure.

Thanks for the info kaylan!!!

KingCobra.

You're the MAN!!!

Don't forget Dave (07Shelby)

Is it for sure that the GT500 will be there???

KingCobra.

Thanks James! Sorry I couldn't send you more than those two Brochures from the NAIAS! SVT and Ford are CHEAP!!

Paul, Did you get the ones I sent You? Never heard.

What's this about Free Passes!!??

We can meet at the CIAS with our Rear plates LOL!!

Thanks James! Sorry I couldn't send you more than those two Brochures from the NAIAS! SVT and Ford are CHEAP!!

Paul, Did you get the ones I sent You? Never heard.

What's this about Free Passes!!??

We can meet at the CIAS with our Rear plates LOL!!

Hey Dave,

It was very much appreciated, and I thank you for doing that.

Being remembered, despite being in the presence of Eleanor, brings a tear to my eye.

KingCobra. :D

Archived