TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I Absolutely Love My White SGT

uno

2010 Grabber Blue GT500 (i think)

GrabberBlue2010.jpg

absolutely gorgeous color combination in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to sell my SGT, but if i were to add another Shelby to the garage, it would definitely be this one.

How a car, like the 2010 GT500, could have such appeal from the front and sides, while disappointing so much in the rear is a mystery to me. Maybe SAI will come up with something that will make the rear end as catchy looking as the rest of the car. I have REALLY tried to like the rear treatment of the 2010 but cannot get there. Love the Grabber Blue color, big time.

Jim

i agree 100%, the rear end reminds me of a cross between a Hyundai Tiburon and a Maxda RX-8. Awful. And i believe its the exact same rear end as on the 2010 Mustang GT.

2010 Mustang GT500's Hideous Rear End

2010GT500.jpg

2010 Mustang GT Slightly Less Hideous Rear End (NOT GT500)

2010FalkenGT.jpg

it looks a LITTLE better on the 2010 Falken Mustang GT Drift car, because they have painted the bottom part.

How a car, like the 2010 GT500, could have such appeal from the front and sides, while disappointing so much in the rear is a mystery to me. Maybe SAI will come up with something that will make the rear end as catchy looking as the rest of the car. I have REALLY tried to like the rear treatment of the 2010 but cannot get there. Love the Grabber Blue color, big time.

Jim

+ 1

Archived