TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSB 09-11-14 SYNC SOFTWARE UPDATE—VERSION 3.0—SYNC

Grabber

Wonder why Ford is waiting until August 3rd before they use the updated software on the assembly line? If there is a version 3.0 now why not install it now?

Steve

Please don't give them any ideas, they have held them up long enough as it is. If I have to carry it to the dealer at least I will be driving it.

Cobra09

From the looks of the TSB it seems like either the owner can have the dealer do it or go to syncmyride.com and update it. I think I'll just do it myself as I just updated the Sync system on my girlfriends 09 Milan.

From the looks of the TSB it seems like either the owner can have the dealer do it or go to syncmyride.com and update it. I think I'll just do it myself as I just updated the Sync system on my girlfriends 09 Milan.

The dealer will have to do the update, it is stated in the TSB. Special equipment as well as access to Fords PTS website is required to complete this procedure... no big deal though, it will be covered by warranty, you will just need to drop it off at the dealer for a little while so it can be done.

• 6 months later...

Archived