TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM on Bumper Re-visited

Thanks to mrfarmdog for doing a great job on this project!

I contacted mrfarmdog with a request to create this using the complete CSM # and to follow the contour of the bumper in this location. It came out perfect!

contact mrfarmdog for yours.

IMG_1681.jpg

Closeup:

csmcloseup.jpg

Yeah, Roger was doing the for a while, I got a set from him but I got my bumper replaced recently and I have been without one sine, his just said"CSM #0405", I need another one but can't remember the font and size so I will pm you mr. Farmdog for a new set.

Saw the same thing on one of the Parnelli Jones about 2 years ago.

Excuse the glare. Obviously the owners is a good detailer and I lack in the good photographer category.

3595150257_ddd9fd65d4_b.jpg

I think the Saleens come with the # on the bumper from Saleen, don't they?

Regardless, I like the look. I'll have to drop John another email for yet another custom piece of custom vinyl. Thanks for the pics and idea stngfever.

Ken

I think the Saleens come with the # on the bumper from Saleen, don't they?

Regardless, I like the look. I'll have to drop John another email for yet another custom piece of custom vinyl. Thanks for the pics and idea stngfever.

Ken

HY

The saleens do come with their number but ours are are a la Shelby style.

Saw the same thing on one of the Parnelli Jones about 2 years ago.

Excuse the glare. Obviously the owners is a good detailer and I lack in the good photographer category.

3595150257_ddd9fd65d4_b.jpg

I like how that looks. I can envision a silver 599 on my bumper. Or should it be 0599?

I like how that looks. I can envision a silver 599 on my bumper. Or should it be 0599?

However you'd want it I guess. If it were me, I'd put 599.

With my number, I'll do 1292. I've always liked the bumper numbers on the Saleens, so I think I'll put mine in the same spot.

Ken

However you'd want it I guess. If it were me, I'd put 599.

With my number, I'll do 1292. I've always liked the bumper numbers on the Saleens, so I think I'll put mine in the same spot.

Ken

Yup, I'm liking the 599 too. Hope no one thinks that my HP... :hysterical:

Archived