TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Speculation?

criticalbill

Ok now I have a VOC/ signed contract from an Atlanta dealership for 32.7K(tax/title incl)....I've been in contact with the so called SVT salesman there and he doesn't know squat...I told him to check for me if I could get the polished aluminum wheels vs. the black wheels on the black GT...sent him the pic that MM sent me...the salesman then proceeded to tell me that no, the black GT will have polished alum wheels and that the picture I sent him was just someone's duded up GT...I'm like what!!! they haven't even come out with the first Shelby GT to dude up...I was the one who advised my dealer that you could now order a Shelby GT after seeing MM's post...these guys are knuckleheads!!...when I put the deposit down on 11/21 I kept asking him and the sales manager if this was the final price...yes ,yes they said..they'll stand by it....now after talking to Rob and MM this has become apparent to me that this is a big game....

so heres what I think is going to happen.....in a couple of months...just prior to delivery...my dealership is going to find out that their is additional costs to make it a "Shelby GT"...maybe they already know this...probably....they'll call me and say oops we didn't realize that Shelby was going to charge additional and well Bill do you still want the car now because its going to be 36-37K..... or they might jack it up higher........I'm going to play this game with them..I have a signed contract..I'm not going to give them any idea now that I know about this added cost....then the fun will begin....contracts are supposed to be binding...now I will pay 36-37K...but not before I raise a little cane :rant: my attorney buddy said we might be able to have some fun with this.....

Ford's business practices suck...sorry to say...deception...poor communication....no wonder the stock is in the toilet...corporate greed....Chevy and Dodge soon to follow with the same BS with the new Challenger and Camaro.......

Its alright Bill, I got this. ROB...TAKE IT EASY ON THE NEW GUY, YOU HEAR. :finger:

Welcome to the sight Bill. Robs ok he's just uptight. He's going back to work Monday after 10 days off.

Whaassuup Rob? :wub:

Work Monday.

Actually looking forward to it.

Just got back from a 5 mile jog. Gotta burn some turkey.

The sun is out. The streets are almost dry. It's Harley time soon.

Bill, Welcome to the Ranch, I mean Junkyard. What size thong do you wear ?

You guys are gonna scare our new member away -

Thongs?

Spankings?

Sober up, men.

Hi Bill - this sort of behavior is very rare around here. You're in no danger. Just keep your credit card numbers to yourself. :hysterical2:

Hi - I'm Ruf - the Voice of Reason here.

Can you handle a .50 cal? :rant:

Thongs?

Spankings?

Sober up, men.

Hi Bill - this sort of behavior is very rare around here. You're in no danger. Just keep your credit card numbers to yourself. :hysterical2:

Put him in the next op. He's ready...SIR. :hyper:

Thongs?

Spankings?

Sober up, men.

Funny you should ask...yes on the .50 cal....doing 120 kts...mini guns 7.62 just as fun...light em up boys

going to the trap skeet range today with my new 12 ga

Wow, and I thought this was a forum about: "Shelby GT Speculation?, Do we really have any hard fact answers?"

Call me craaaazy, but if this were a race, we would be off the track and into the "cornfield"... :hysterical::headspin::hysterical2:

Still loving these emoticons. :banana piano: Yeah, I'm an abuser of them, and proud of it! :happy feet:

:idea: I guess we have all the answers :finger::finger::finger:

Wow, and I thought this was a forum about: "Shelby GT Speculation?, Do we really have any hard fact answers?"

Call me craaaazy, but if this were a race, we would be off the track and into the "cornfield"... :hysterical::headspin::hysterical2:

Still loving these emoticons. :banana piano: Yeah, I'm an abuser of them, and proud of it! :happy feet:

:idea: I guess we have all the answers :finger::finger::finger:

:headscratch:

Archived