TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which Team Shelby Member Is Going To Be First.......................

posted on other forums that 1st gt500 showed up at my dealer outside buffalo ny this morning , dealer claims he did not know it shipped yet but it is here low number 104xxx black with black stripes coupe , my salesman called me when truck showed up he was still there when i got there said he picked up in mich friday

Interesting to see a 104 Vin delivered, mine is 104196 and they don't have a clue when it will ship??? Go Figure :jackinbox: :headscratch::banghead:

Cobra09

Same here. The link posetd by zeindog has a GT500 on the ground in Ohio with a 119837 VIN. Mine is 119647, and I have absolutely no word from anyone about it.

I wonder :headscratch: if we could go to Flatrock and sorta like a easter egg hunt look for our car and if we find it could we help load it on the train and maybe even sit in it on it's trip home? :hysterical: :happy feet:

Oh for the ability to laugh while the rest of the world is falling apart around you! :redcard:

Cobra09

That would be great! A bunch of crazed knuckleheads knocking each other over in a race to get to a car! Don't think I haven't considered it as well.

Yeah, Baby G.

The only thing that might keep us from killing each other is the color we are looking for might be different. Seriously though we would have to have a war room and define our strategies before the attack. :hysterical:

Cobra09

Easy solution: we all meet together first. Write down each others names, cell phone number, VIN and car color. Then we divide and conquer. Each Shelby you come to that is a color one of us has, check the VIN. If its one of ours, call the future owner and vector him in.....continue until complete.

When are we flying to Flat Rock?

By the way, beat up Ford Direct today as it is now a part of my normal daily routine. Car moved from ramp 51 yesterday (pre staged?) to Ramp 5T today, which I'm told is the "now loading on a rail car ramp". I swear, I would have better luck with a Ouija board. This is STUPID. At least its not as bad as the gal at Ford Direct yesterday who told me that "your car is on its way to Las Vegas for its Shelby modifications". My response before hanging up was: "Are you on drugs?"

Easy solution: we all meet together first. Write down each others names, cell phone number, VIN and car color. Then we divide and conquer. Each Shelby you come to that is a color one of us has, check the VIN. If its one of ours, call the future owner and vector him in.....continue until complete.

When are we flying to Flat Rock?

By the way, beat up Ford Direct today as it is now a part of my normal daily routine. Car moved from ramp 51 yesterday (pre staged?) to Ramp 5T today, which I'm told is the "now loading on a rail car ramp". I swear, I would have better luck with a Ouija board. This is STUPID. At least its not as bad as the gal at Ford Direct yesterday who told me that "your car is on its way to Las Vegas for its Shelby modifications". My response before hanging up was: "Are you on drugs?"

Hey wait... Maybe you are getting the first "Super Snaked" 2010!!!

Would have been nice if you knew the price before the mods got done...LOL

Hey wait... Maybe you are getting the first "Super Snaked" 2010!!!

Would have been nice if you knew the price before the mods got done...LOL

Hey Gus,

Good Stuff :hysterical:

Is that number you call 800-392-3673? When I call that number it is like talking with my next door neighbor about Ford when he drives a Rice Burner. :banghead:

Cobra09

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

However, a contract is a contract, and I have an agreed upon price with my dealer. If it shows up as a SS, then I'll hand him the check and be on my way.

Hey Guys,

Got my 010'. No not the car the screen name, changed from 09 to 010'.

Cobra010

I have bobstripower that is going to be here on the 18 or 19th. Our FIRST first ordered GT500 is on a train headed this way? Im sure AA is putting these cars out as fast as they can!

Just a few more days guys and all will be forgotten!!!

MM

Congrats Mike,

My VIN# is 1ZVBP8JS7A5104196 how close is that to your second one. I still haven't heard anything on mine.

Al

Ok the first TS Forum member to e-mail me at Sharone@shelbyautos.com with a photo of them with there new 2010 Shelby car at their home. Will get a prize in the Mail. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sent my pic in this morning... Am I first ?!?

The best (or worst in my case) part about that car is it had a build date of the first week in June and they got it already...kind of discouraging for us guys that already have cars built and ordered months and months ago.

Hey Zeindog,

I heard the delay was they were trying to figure a way to chisel the bird crap off our cars without damging the paint. I am getting somewhat paranoid about this thing I wonder how many burnouts have been done with it. I am sure it has not been sitting in one spot all this time. I believe I would fly to Michigan and pick the thing up if it was possible, which it is not thanks to the UNION!

Cobra010

Yeah nothing like fresh bird crap on a fresh new paint job haha. Check out this though, I found one at a dealer that had an early build like you so there is hope that you should see it very soon!

Early Build

Well, I tell you part of the reason I traded my 09' Red Stripe Appearance Pkg. Car was to get a Grabber Blue, but now that it has been delayed this long, and the dealer has a Red with White stripe car already built (11th of June) it may get here before the Blue one I told him I would take the first one to hit the lot.

Cobra09

Cobra010:

Have you received yours yet? Looks like the first two on the board to order are going to be the last to get them (if I take it at this point). Called Ford Customer Service today, and they are telling me delivery betwen 11 and 18 July. As you'll probably recall, I ordered on January 2d, and the VIN ;is 105907.

I have to say that this is completely unprofessional on the part of Ford. I don't mind waiting, but between being treated like a mushroom (kept in the dark and fed sh@#) and ordering early and getting the car after much later builds, I'm not impressed. If it gets here the week of 11-18 July, that'll mean that its been sitting in the lot at Flat Rock for 9 weeks! Completely unacceptable.

Cobra010:

Have you received yours yet? Looks like the first two on the board to order are going to be the last to get them (if I take it at this point). Called Ford Customer Service today, and they are telling me delivery betwen 11 and 18 July. As you'll probably recall, I ordered on January 2d, and the VIN ;is 105907.

I have to say that this is completely unprofessional on the part of Ford. I don't mind waiting, but between being treated like a mushroom (kept in the dark and fed sh@#) and ordering early and getting the car after much later builds, I'm not impressed. If it gets here the week of 11-18 July, that'll mean that its been sitting in the lot at Flat Rock for 9 weeks! Completely unacceptable.

Hey Intense,

NO, I haven't seen hide nor hair of it. I tried to call Arning all day today about 10 times. Got no answer, left message no return. I have to say this has been the biggest pile of crappola I have ever seen with a car order. I totally agree with you about the poor handling of the situation. I grew up first come first serve. Anyway they have me by the snarklies and I can't do anything about it they have my trade in and have sold it and $1000 cash on top of that, I would never have said I would take it if I knew it would be anything close to this amount of time. I can accept the down time for retrofits, but once they were done it should have went to the front of the train and been shipped. After sitting on the lot since 9 March I am tempted to just not take it and take the Red one when it finally gets here. :censored::banghead::finger:

Thanks for asking and keep in touch hope you get yours soon. :happy feet: :lurk:

Blessings,

Cobra010

You bet. I have a slightly different situation from you, as I didn't have a trade in and no loan. In other words, I'm out nothing if I kick this car to the curb. Unfortunately, this is becoming a business decision (just poor business on their part), and not a personal one.

Have we confirmed that you and I are the only two left? It's amazing, cars that were ordered in MAY have been delivered. I'm very happy for those that have received them, and wish them the best, but yes, first come first served. I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with the early cars.......

I'm going to visit the dealership today, as Ford Customer Service is useless. I'll let you know if any developments occur.

You bet. I have a slightly different situation from you, as I didn't have a trade in and no loan. In other words, I'm out nothing if I kick this car to the curb. Unfortunately, this is becoming a business decision (just poor business on their part), and not a personal one.

Have we confirmed that you and I are the only two left? It's amazing, cars that were ordered in MAY have been delivered. I'm very happy for those that have received them, and wish them the best, but yes, first come first served. I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with the early cars.......

I'm going to visit the dealership today, as Ford Customer Service is useless. I'll let you know if any developments occur.

Ok, my Friend,

Please do let me know if you get any usable info. I am going to continue to attempt to contact Mr. Arning and I will pass along any info I get.

Have a Blessed Day,

Cobra010

Sorry to hear that you guys are still waiting on your cars. 35cer2g.gif

Cobra010 - when I saw your new post in this thread this morning..I was hoping that it was some good news when I went to read it. svmpgw.gif

It would be tempting to go with the Red & White one that your dealer has coming...Only you can make that call however. I would wait for the Grabber Blue if it was me - if I'm going to spend $50,000 - I better get exactly what I want. But I know it's so tough for you since you've been kept waiting so long.

Sorry to hear that you guys are still waiting on your cars. 35cer2g.gif

Cobra010 - when I saw your new post in this thread this morning..I was hoping that it was some good news when I went to read it. svmpgw.gif

It would be tempting to go with the Red & White one that your dealer has coming...Only you can make that call however. I would wait for the Grabber Blue if it was me - if I'm going to spend $50,000 - I better get exactly what I want. But I know it's so tough for you since you've been kept waiting so long.

Cobra--guess ill have to pray more often you get your car.Youve contributed alot to this great country,and deserve better.

There are a few others, namely me (Baby Gorilla) and I think zeindog. See my posts in other threads, including "Who will be the last...."

This is one of my recent posts, pasted from another thread. Still Intense, it looks like you and Cobra010 by far have the lowest VINs without delivery in sight.

User name.........VIN............Build........State

Baby Gorilla.......119647.......6 May.......VA

Cobra010..........104196.......9 March.....GA

greggara...........106351.......6 May........MA

zeindog.............11578?........7 May........NJ

Still Intense.......105907........5 May.......SC

goldgus.............121521........3 June.......NJ

Fred13..............113190........8 May........TX

Cobra010, I think it's going to be between me, you, zeindog, Still Intense, and Fred13. Sounds like goldgus and greggara have theirs on the way. In terms of build-to-delivery, you will almost certainly win (or lose, depending how you look at it). I am getting closer to just starting the whole process over with MM or another dealer. My deposit is only $500.

Archived