TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ten future classics cars under $40,000

sharon

Completely SAD! You're telling me a SGT is "likely" to be as collectibel as a Magnum SRT8?? A SMART car???!!!! A Prius??? Will that damn thing even start in 20-30 years??!!! We've definitely lost it. I think it's funny that the Camaro SS, who might I add JUST showed up on the scene is even here and that the Challenger is missing altogether???? I know this is merely speculation and only time will tell, but it's pretty funny.

Research Vehicles

That Could Become

Future Classics:

BMW Z4 Roadster

Chevrolet Camaro SS

Dodge Magnum SRT8

Ford Shelby GT Convertible

Honda S2000

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Mini John Cooper Works Clubman

Pontiac Solstice Roadster

Smart Fortwo

Toyota Prius

A SMART car???!!!!

Research Vehicles

That Could Become

Future Classics:

BMW Z4 Roadster

Chevrolet Camaro SS

Dodge Magnum SRT8

Ford Shelby GT Convertible

Honda S2000

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Mini John Cooper Works Clubman

Pontiac Solstice Roadster

Smart Fortwo

Toyota Prius

YES the smart car will become collectible thats why I own a SGT and a Smart car guess I better stop driving my SGT in the winter. :hysterical:

time to buy a vert :car:

The rarest and priciest convertible that made the list is the Ford Shelby GT Convertible, a limited edition of the Mustang Convertible, not to be confused with the more expensive and powerful Shelby GT500.

time to buy a vert :car:

The rarest and priciest convertible that made the list is the Ford Shelby GT Convertible, a limited edition of the Mustang Convertible, not to be confused with the more expensive and powerful Shelby GT500.

UMM I think my SGT/SC would give the more expensive and powerful GT500 a little run for its money. ANd by the way I have a tab more moola into my SGT/SC than what a stock GT500 would cost.

Yep I agree that the 08 SGT Vert is the car to buy. I wish I could afford two.............

Now Robert has no reason not to buy me a smart car. :shift:

I wish I knew you wanted one my dad also bought one and it was the convertible fully loaded with every option he sold it at auction last week for $14,500 it only had 600 miles on it. He had to sell it because his company is in the crapper I'm pretty disappointed that he let it go so cheap considering he had $22,500 in it.

I wish I knew you wanted one my dad also bought one and it was the convertible fully loaded with every option he sold it at auction last week for $14,500 it only had 600 miles on it. He had to sell it because his company is in the crapper I'm pretty disappointed that he let it go so cheap considering he had $22,500 in it.

I want one, Robert thinks this of me :finger::finger::finger:

And Mecum is supposed to be an expert in this field?

These three are just ridiculous:

Toyota Prius

Dodge Magnum SRT8

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Steve

Look at some of the cars that are now becoming classics. Pinto? Vega? Pacer? :headscratch: If these can make it almost anything can!

Mustangs007.jpg

UMM I think my SGT/SC would give the more expensive and powerful GT500 a little run for its money. ANd by the way I have a tab more moola into my SGT/SC than what a stock GT500 would cost.

Yep I agree that the 08 SGT Vert is the car to buy. I wish I could afford two.............

The verts are ok but if you want to race a White SGT/SC you'd better get a White Coupe...they're faster... :hysterical:

The verts are ok but if you want to race a White SGT/SC you'd better get a White Coupe...they're faster... :hysterical:

I beg to differ the verts allow more air to the driver which in return allows more oxygen to the brain which translates to better reaction time. ANd if your wearing a cowboy hat at speeeds of 149 it also deverts the oxygen directly into the nostrils which gives you bigger balls. :yup:

I beg to differ the verts allow more air to the driver which in return allows more oxygen to the brain which translates to better reaction time. ANd if your wearing a cowboy hat at speeeds of 149 it also deverts the oxygen directly into the nostrils which gives you bigger balls. :yup:

Keep telling yourself that...and enjoy your Isetta. :hysterical:

hah, i own three cars from that list....although none of them are remotely "untouched" or stock though.

My Shelby GT

decent amount of mods with many more to come listed below

Heavily Modified Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

-flipped a few times attempting the Rubicon Trail, and has been through Death Valley once

-this car has been thrashed around ALOT

2007 Honda S2000 795 Horsepower (this car is packed away in storage by the way)

-Nissan 2.6L 24 valve Inline 6cyl RB26DETT N1 Forged Rebuild Engine Swap

-RB26DETT N1 Stock Parallel Twin Turbos(1 turbo per 3 cylinders)

-6 individual throttle bodies, yes you read that right, 6

-direct port Nitrous Express 100 shot system

-Volk Racing TE37 Gunmetal Forged 17" Wheels

-Apexi N1 R34 Skyline Custom Turboback Exhaust

-Veilside Millenium Body Kit

i dont think the Nissan (nismo) powered S2000 is going to be a collectors item :(

Archived