TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All Out War

First thing is the last year has been very hard on everyone!! I feel like the Evil has attacked my family and is determined to win but I think I have the strength to over come with help from my friends. As you know I lost my closest friend in October LSR, My son lost his girfriend 2 days days later, My job to 10K hit from the economy, and now down to 32 hours!!! April 10 my arm was tore up at work and now out of work for the next 8 weeks for surgery's, I had to help take my aunt off life support 2 weeks ago and lay her to rest. I need to shut this evil attack down on my family in a hurry. I let Lamontes car go to my dad and trying to keep head above water for the next 6-8 weeks without losing anything else, I may put some of my prized collectables up for sell if need be. I don't want to lose my cars. So today I take a stand, Iv'e had enough and declare all out war against all evil that attack anyone on these forums and my family. Just claim it and it shall be done in his name Jesus., Thanks for listening , Mickey

That is a hell of a streak my friend. My streak was about from birth to 30, but the last five years have been great. As you said we all go through things, and sometimes they just pile up all at once that way. The key is during the good times, trying to set your self up to weather the bad. That means being prepared financially, emotionally, and spiritually at all times. I wish you the best of luck throughout these hard times and God bless. There can't be good times with out bad.

Thanks Grabber, That video made my day, makes you cry and laugh at the same time, very inspiring!! Mickey :cry: :happy feet:

Archived