TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bunny Rides at the Houston Classy Chassis Car Show

TRT 0403

Hey Houston, the Classy Chassis Car Show will be held at Reliant Stadium on Sunday June 14. It's a great show that benefits the Shriner's Children's Hospital of Houston. You can find more details at the classychassis.org website.

In conjunction with the car show (in the parking lot) for a donation to Shriners, guests will have the opportunity to ride in a Ferrari, Lamborghini, and other exotics ........................ including Terlingua TRT0403. :peelout:

Grab your friends and neighbors and join in the fun and support a great cause!!!

Wow - that sounds great Rick. I have to work this weekend but hopefully I can sneak out and make my way down there. It sounds really cool.

It will be fun. Come out if you can.

Jim and I had a great time at Texas World Speedway last weekend. The cars were awesome to drive.

Sounds like a great time at a fun event.

Hope that someday I can meet up with some of you Texas "Rabbit" Ranchers. :D

For sure!! The Terlingua Tribe will have to plan a get together one of these days or pick out a function that is central to us.

Any ETA on your car yet?

For sure!! The Terlingua Tribe will have to plan a get together one of these days or pick out a function that is central to us.

Any ETA on your car yet?

Nope, and it's killin' me. :censored::banghead::finger:

Main contact at Tasca is out of the shop this week.......aaaauuuuugggghhhhhhh.!

:D

Once we get relocated to Missouri, it will be a bit easier for us to meet up

Nope, and it's killin' me. :censored::banghead::finger:

Main contact at Tasca is out of the shop this week.......aaaauuuuugggghhhhhhh.!

:D

Once we get relocated to Missouri, it will be a bit easier for us to meet up

We know the feeling well, but they have to be getting close. When are you moving?

Rick,

What is the "suggested" donation for the ride along?

No idea.........I went to the car show last year, but didn't visit the ride along area so this is my first year to be involved as a volunteer. There's not much info on the website, but I'll send an email to the event chairman and see what I can find out.

Hey All,

Great stuff Rick on the ride along.

Blip - soon I am sure and it will be worth it!

I am excited about a future meeting of the Texas bunnies. Talk about everything being bigger in Texas - a whole bunch of Terlinguas in one place has to be the biggest gathering of such!

Until then...

Vorpal and Fear the Bunny!

Thanks guys, I just try to stay numb to all the waiting.

We know the feeling well, but they have to be getting close. When are you moving?

Rick, our "current" plan is for me and youngest son to move out next summer into the old rental house on the farm,

then start construction of the "dream home." (The plan seems to change about once a month.)

My wife would join us later after it's finished.

Oldest son finishes high school next year and might even go to college in Missouri, so if would be nice for him to have

a home a few hours away.

The most interesting part of this whole deal is that the county started giving names to the country roads, instead of numbers,

and our farm is located on "Shelby Road!"

That looks like a sign to me, so to speak.

And the weirdness continued as I got a "Shelby Road" sign back at a Christmas.

Keep it out in the garage to remind me everyday. :D

Archived