TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby stop using KBs on Super Snakes?

from another site

"To clear the air, Shelby may offer the Whipple as an option, it's that simple.

We have not seen anything "official" come from Shelby to-date."

I think this would be a great idea. More options. There are whipple guys and KB guys and TVS guys. Different strokes as the saying goes. All have plus' and minuses.

I saw a post on modular fords that shelby might not be using Kenne Bell for the new super snakes. Does anyone know if this is true

I heard the same thing, I understand Whipple got the contract, I really DO understand why, I bought a complete stage 3 for my GT500, the tune was wrong the customer service sucks from KB, after taking the car to a Shelby recommended place they got it running. The entire time KB kept emailing that the tune was NOT the problem, then admitted it was, I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND KENNE BELL. But Shelby in Vegas is GREAT.

from another site

"To clear the air, Shelby may offer the Whipple as an option, it's that simple.

We have not seen anything "official" come from Shelby to-date."

I bought a complete stage 3 for my GT500, the tune was wrong the customer service sucks from KB, after taking the car to a Shelby recommended place they got it running. The entire time KB kept emailing that the tune was NOT the problem, then admitted it was, I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND KENNE BELL. But Shelby in Vegas is GREAT.

Archived