TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby of the Month JUNE

sharon

Shelby of the month June. And the Winner will be announced in the next few days. Those that want to be considered for July please post your car in the Shelby of the Month section. Your car will be placed on the front of Team Shelby. You will also get the Title Shelby of the month. The winner will recieve a 100 dollar gift card good at the ShelbyStore.com

Sharon

Shelby of the month June. And the Winner will be announced in the next few days. Those that want to be considered for July please post your car in the Shelby of the Month section. Your car will be placed on the front of Team Shelby. You will also get the Title Shelby of the month. The winner will recieve a 100 dollar gift card good at the ShelbyStore.com

Sharon

hello ,,Sharon ,,why not a ( TEAMSHELBY Member of the Month ),so everybody can join in on the fun,,I do not think this is fair to all members,at this time,,when i joined " TEAM " Shelby ,,the membership said fun for all who joined, :banghead: ,but now it does not seem that way at all ,,I could say the word :censored: but you already know the word for it. :finger:

hello ,,Sharon ,,why not a ( TEAMSHELBY Member of the Month ),so everybody can join in on the fun,,I do not think this is fair to all members,at this time,,when i joined " TEAM " Shelby ,,the membership said fun for all who joined, :banghead: ,but now it does not seem that way at all ,,I could say the word :censored: but you already know the word for it. :finger:

:headscratch:

I will look into this but for now it will stay Shelby of the Month.

Hi Richard,

I read your post a couple of times and I'm not sure what is being said. Are you saying the monthly award should be restricted to dues paying members? I'm not trying to start anything here, I just don't understand, sorry.

Hi Richard,

I read your post a couple of times and I'm not sure what is being said. Are you saying the monthly award should be restricted to dues paying members? I'm not trying to start anything here, I just don't understand, sorry.

I think what he is saying is that it should not be Shelby of the Month but Member of the Month.

I will look into this but for now it will stay Shelby of the Month.
there is no " TEAM " in Shelby of the month,,,I see all members are not the same and rights to all ,this is sad to see ,,the membership should let new members know that all " TeamShelby member are not the same and maybe left out of some of the fun if you join. Sharon you should post a " WARNING " in the membership.I do not think this action your (sharon)are taking is what Mr.Shelby had in mind.

there is no " TEAM " in Shelby of the month,,,I see all members are not the same and rights to all ,this is sad to see ,,the membership should let new members know that all " TeamShelby member are not the same and maybe left out of some of the fun if you join. Sharon you should post a " WARNING " in the membership.I do not think this action your (sharon)are taking is what Mr.Shelby had in mind.

This Shelby of the Month is open to everyone on the site you do not have to be a Shelby Club member to be apart of the Shelby of the Month just be apart of the forums. This is not a Team Shelby club exclusive. It was never promised as part of Team Shelby Club and is a new thing that we are offering. Team Shelby Club has many things to offer and being part of the Club does offer special things for members as it should. All clubs offer special things for being part of the club. However if you do not want to be part of the club you can still enjoy the site and what it has to offer.

Just so you know this is Carrolls club, he is member number 1 of our 5000 thousand members.

I'm confused. You can't enter your car into the monthly contest? Is that the issue?

Ken

To make it fair and equitable to everyone, you do not have to be a member of the Team Shelby Club to participate in this. It is open to everyone - club member or not.

...except mods. :cry:

Please tell me you are joking............

Please tell me you are joking............

I hope he is joking to and I also take back my previous comment that I see his point because now I dont see his point at all. :headscratch:

Thanks Robert and Sharon this is a cool contest. And the title says it all SHELBY of the MONTH

AND AFTER THE VOTE THE WINNER IS ..............................................................Jerzystang :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift::yahoo::rockon::banvictory: :beerchug: :bandance: :elefant: :cheerleader::victory::party:

You will be contacted soon with your prize!!!!

AND AFTER THE VOTE THE WINNER IS ..............................................................Jerzystang :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift::yahoo::rockon::banvictory: :beerchug: :bandance: :elefant: :cheerleader::victory::party:

Congrats Jerzy!

Sweet Congrats Jerzy.

Sharon

It would also be really cool if you post a picture of the winners car when you make the announcement so we can all see their car.

:yup: I looked in the garage section and vehicles section and didn't find it. I must have been scrolling faster than my brain works.

Sweet Congrats Jerzy.

Sharon

It would also be really cool if you post a picture of the winners car when you make the announcement so we can all see their car.

I noticed the the photos no longer seem to be working so I have asked him to send me his photos then I will post no problem. We are also going to run each month in the news letter the winning Shelby.

Congratulations JerseyStang... hat's off to you.

R/ J

Archived