TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Early 07 Like New "Again"

gt50035

Am amazed from the close up shots on Autopia link ...what an amazing job.

How did you approach the search for the pro in your area, was it the word of mouth or certain certification/qualification a detailer has to acquire to trust him on the car.

if i want to do the same thing in my area what will be your advice on finding the pro that i will allow to work on my car?

+1........inquiring minds want to know. The job he did was incredible. Trying find someone like that is like finding a needle in a haystack I figure?

+1........inquiring minds want to know. The job he did was incredible. Trying find someone like that is like finding a needle in a haystack I figure?

there is one guy after searching autopia in MI that i will try .

A link to what he did on a ferrari

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/10...rrari-f430.html

I will let him evaluate my car on a sunny day and see where to go from there.

The work is not cheap but well worth it as the pictures show. The detail is more than paint correction, its product, knowledge, technique,after care, and just caring about the vehicle and customer.To find guys LIKE US all you have to do is go to car shows and look for cars done by pro detailers. Usually there will be a decal on the car under the hood. Ask who detailed the car and there you go. Thats how most of my client find me. I also travel all over the midwest as long as my travel is conpensated. Detailing really is an art form and a science as far as chemicals go. Heres what I do for out of state details, get a few cars together for details and then split the travel costs and at the end of the weekend you will have abunch of fine looking vehicles. Thoughts?

Hans,

It is not cheap but well worth the price to me if done right IMHO. I had not done this to my car since I picked it up new almost three years ago. So after about 10 hours of work at $50 per hour, well you get the picture.

I figure treating your baby to this makeover every three years is a small pay back for the pure joy she gives you back every time you step on the accelerator! :happy feet:

Thank you.... I thought to myself that I would want at least $50. per hour it is hard work and I have done many in my day. (younger) But we have many new products on the market today and a true pro really makes the details show up. It is worth the dollars spent. I got a ebony car it looks sharp, clean, but is alot of effort to keep the car clean and shiny.

Am amazed from the close up shots on Autopia link ...what an amazing job.

How did you approach the search for the pro in your area, was it the word of mouth or certain certification/qualification a detailer has to acquire to trust him on the car.

if i want to do the same thing in my area what will be your advice on finding the pro that i will allow to work on my car?

sharabi,

As ShowCar has stated, the best way to find a real pro detailer is word of mouth. Car clubs, car shows, etc....This guy's name came up after talking to a buddy of mine at a local car event. He is on this forum (SicShelby). The detailer has earned a fantastic reputation so his name gets thrown around alot! That is how it works. Also, he had a website that clearly indicated the quality of his work and his overall product and process knowledge. He partners with Detailed Image and his company name is Esoteric Detailing.

http://www.detailedimage.com/Pro-Detailers...icles/Esoteric/

Archived