Adjustable pan hard bar

FRPP CAI

Bassani SS Race Axle backs

So here is my next round of stuff coming soon:

Ford 3.73's

Metco upper pulley / idler setup

Tuner/Tune

*In the air: Kooks LT's and O/R X pipe

Finally my last step will be the wheels... I am looking at 18 or 19's I really like a simple clean 5 spoke, looking at CCW, 360 Forged, and True Forged wheels... any other suggestions? It doesn't have to be a 5 spoke I'm open to suggestions, also up in the air is porting the supercharger... what do you guys think?

I just got my Shelby CS69 wheels today, super sweet looking. these are the perfect wheel in my opinion, not only are they Shelby brand but they're the closest thing to a Magnum 500 you're going to find. my '69 Mach 1 has Magnums and what better wheel could a retro look Mustang have.

If I can figure out how to post some pictures I'll do it in a couple days when they're on.

List looks good.

How do you like the Eibachs?

With respect to wheels, I would focus not only on looks but on weight/performance. JongBloed and Volk Racing (RE30) make wheels for the GT500 that weigh only 17-18 lbs each. That's a weight savings of 10lbs per wheel. Since the weight is unsprung, its like taking off over 200 lbs. Add some two piece rotors, and you're talking 15lbs per wheel!

(There are many more options in the 22-23 lb category, and you'd still be saving about 5 lbs per wheel.)

List looks good.

How do you like the Eibachs?

With respect to wheels, I would focus not only on looks but on weight/performance. JongBloed and Volk Racing (RE30) make wheels for the GT500 that weigh only 17-18 lbs each. That's a weight savings of 10lbs per wheel. Since the weight is unsprung, its like taking off over 200 lbs. Add some two piece rotors, and you're talking 15lbs per wheel!

(There are many more options in the 22-23 lb category, and you'd still be saving about 5 lbs per wheel.)

I feel the ride is actually better now with the Eibach and I am extremely happy with the looks and the stance that they have on my car

Archived